Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FreedoM
Rank 23
Rank 23

@GhostyToasty wrote:

lol what is wrong with you?

i sometimes sit and wonder about people like you?

you a goodie to shoes

kiss ass

sheep 

which one?

Funny how if someone has a different view it automatically qualifies him/her as a kiss ass, etc.

Stop for a moment and wonder maybe someone who doesn't see things like you, has a point once in a while?

“The unfed mind devours itself.” – Gore Vidal
ReCorpH

@GhostyToasty you do not know if our team has done something or not. I on the other hand do know.

GhostyToasty
Rank 10
Rank 10

no i researched your posts. Anytime someone says something bad that you dont believe in you run to comment.

Now if you looked at the hands and situations i could say agree to disagree, but in this case....

i filmed this sessions and its beyond luck. it may not be bots

it may not be unibet. but this site is broken. so please shill elsewhere Smile

GhostyToasty
Rank 10
Rank 10

if you done something. you dont refund the player or communicate. Where is the transparency

2 players soft play against each other

team up on me

THEN AS SOON as im out they go all in and call with like 6 10 vs j2 offAnnoyedSpeechless

anyone played poker would idenitfy they was colluding against me

post the last 15 hands from the sit n go/tournament because there are people smarter than myself that will tell you the same

GhostyToasty
Rank 10
Rank 10
quick question
do you bet alot on there site?
0 Likes
Rushbie
Rank 23
Rank 23

No offence, but goddamn the amount of insignificant bs drama Speechless

"Wise men know their limits. Great men have no limits."
Thunder402
Sharrow
Rank 3
Rank 3

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

@GhostyToasty wrote:

@Stubbe-Unibet why are you derailing the chat. Why would a good player call with j6 25.

What flop would they be expecting to win on?

and protecting rec players LAUGHABLE. Can you not change your name.

yes or no?

So what would downlaoding my own hands do. as most people change their screen name

and last but not least. HOW WAS THE CHEATER POTRIPPER CAUGHT????????????? ILL WAIT

You are the one who mentioned hand history download and chat. I replied and provided further info on other tools related to HH download, in the context of improving your play.

As you say yourself, most change alias, not all. And even if everyone was forced to change alias every session, you'd still be able to get valuable player pool data and at the end of the day, the ones benefiting the most from the feature will not exactly be the fish Smile There's a reason almost all sites have moved in our direction and started banning huds etc.

If you believe it's rigged and we're running bots, and you genuinely don't enjoy playing, I'd advise you to stop. 

Regarding HH download.. could it be an idea to let us download a HH where the other players names are replaced with their seat number or something random? That way we could learn from our own hands without being able to generate stats on others etc? Just a thought... 

TMS1234
Rank 5
Rank 5

Had to register here.

I agree that Unibet poker is unbeliable. How cards are running, flop, turn and river are also unbeliable. I`m talking about PLO100 and PLO200 tables. And then you will lose. Every time someone else have better hand. Not depending are you behind or not before flop or after the flop, you will lose. Couple notes: flushes are running to table most of the times, this is most weirdo. AAxx vs KKxx -> KKxx wins. When you have KKxx, there is ace on the flop about 80% of times.

I mostly do sports betting, but also had played poker. When your bets win, you will lose on poker tables. It feels like there is some system which says: that player must lose. And then you will lose because of the sick setupps. You cant win flopped set&straight throw against gutshut throw etc. There is always some calling station and river is a bingo. This same will happen again and again.. Unbeliable system.

And I also have played poker on other sites.. This happens only in Unibet.

0 Likes
EatMoreNaga
Rank 13
Rank 13

@Sharrow wrote:

Regarding HH download.. could it be an idea to let us download a HH where the other players names are replaced with their seat number or something random? That way we could learn from our own hands without being able to generate stats on others etc? Just a thought... 

Take screenshot of table + request HH. There goes the anonymity.

0 Likes
EatMoreNaga
Rank 13
Rank 13

@TMS1234 wrote:

Had to register here.

I agree that Unibet poker is unbeliable. How cards are running, flop, turn and river are also unbeliable. I`m talking about PLO100 and PLO200 tables. And then you will lose. Every time someone else have better hand. Not depending are you behind or not before flop or after the flop, you will lose. Couple notes: flushes are running to table most of the times, this is most weirdo. AAxx vs KKxx -> KKxx wins. When you have KKxx, there is ace on the flop about 80% of times.

I mostly do sports betting, but also had played poker. When your bets win, you will lose on poker tables. It feels like there is some system which says: that player must lose. And then you will lose because of the sick setupps. You cant win flopped set&straight throw against gutshut throw etc. There is always some calling station and river is a bingo. This same will happen again and again.. Unbeliable system.

And I also have played poker on other sites.. This happens only in Unibet.

No. You are not rainman. You're stupid and do not know how to play.

0 Likes