cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stubbe-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert
@RogueWitch, It'd make such a tiny difference to the bottom-line (read previous post), and we'd be risking the entire existence of the company - it would be insanity from a business pov.
If poker was 100% of the company revenue, or even just 25%, I could at least follow your line of thought, but we're miles from that with around 3%.
RogueWitch
Rank 10
Rank 10

@WileyHack  Buddy, when I only mentioned that I am a freeroller, I meant I have not depositedmuch except the first 20 euros. I built mybankrollplaying freerolls but I do play micro tourneys, NL4, hexapro and sng. And the issues I faced was on cash games and sng, not on freerolls. I completely get your point about freerolls being unreliable.

RogueWitch
Rank 10
Rank 10

@Stubbe-Unibet and any other admins, I implore you to go and check the omaha cash games i played today, and see how many rivers the opponent made. just unbelievable.

0 Likes
GhostyToasty
Rank 10
Rank 10

Where do you get this stat from?

lol.

i use their betting site which is great.

but cheating happens everywhere and if you think compaines dont cheat for profits you are a lost sheep

0 Likes
GhostyToasty
Rank 10
Rank 10

@fish8one wrote:

@GhostyToasty wrote:

POKER is so rigged on this platform its unbelievable.

They must use housebots or some sort of shady HeartHeartsHeart.

RELEASE MY WHOLE HISTORY TO THIS FORUM IF IM LYING.

THE CALLS AND RUN OUTS ON THIS SITE ARE UNREALISTIC AND DO NOT MAKE SENSE.

I WANT MY MONEY BACK. YOU PEOPLE ARE DISGUSTING AND ITS NOT RIGHT

@GhostyToasty  Hey man, i feel for U, but to be fair U were saying rigged poker and bots at the beginning..Smile

I am the last to blame U, as  i've got same rage many-many times...and "perfect" theories about bots and rigged poker online..

Unfortunately these thoughts just waste of energy, and cause (to me, i'm sure) more and more bad play,coz tilting..

Im trying very hard to overcome these feelings,otherwise no point to keep playing poker online..not saying im ok just yet, but trying..

Anyway, i wish the best for U and for all of as ,"rigtards" to get "well" soon and keep the focus somehow only on things what we can control.

Peace

"random is random" Wink

@fish8one yes you are correct i was so angry i forgot. But there is suspious plays. Not once has anyone been able to tell me why a compentant player would call over 12bb OUT OF POSITION WITH J6 25 SUITED AND win. its suspect and keeps happening. Something shady is happening

0 Likes
GhostyToasty
Rank 10
Rank 10

also play live. online poker and real life are not the same.

And unibet is my favourite poker site. so how they dont give a HeartHeartsHeart HeartHeartsHeart we getting screwed

0 Likes
GhostyToasty
Rank 10
Rank 10

@Stubbe-Unibet and how could we prove it.

its impossible. Gamblers dont listen. And unibet make enough money to pay of whoever.

All we can do is believe unibet.

0 Likes
KrustyTheClown
Rank 14
Rank 14

@RogueWitch wrote:

@Stubbe-Unibet and any other admins, I implore you to go and check the omaha cash games i played today, and see how many rivers the opponent made. just unbelievable.

So you're telling me your opponent had a draw and hit it on the river in a Pot Limit Omaha game?
And it even happened more than once?
Can you confirm this?

comanimal
Rank 17
Rank 17

I just want to tell everyone here that I lost with pocket Aces once.

Hopefully Joe Ingram will do an investigation and will reveal the truth we all know already! Happyshy

SCOBY
Rank 21
Rank 21

I say it is the best online poker site, and believe me I had accounts on all the poker sites that have authorization in my country.

I criticize what I don't like"!!!