cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gichi
Rank 10
Rank 10

should be absolute zerro zerro system settings like this !

to control luck ! and cards against matematics

or slots, when you spending money on bets or poker, they give better ..

its easy to see !

it benifits players, who play short time periods .. but hurts players, who like to play long sessions

GhostyToasty
Rank 10
Rank 10

uno the chats used for more than thatWaterfallSecret

GhostyToasty
Rank 10
Rank 10

if you change your alias everyday. it will take alot longer to realize who is who. So this point aint valid.

There's a reason almost all sites have moved in our direction and started banning huds etc.

Yes too stop scandels and bots using the data. its not to protect us the players at all.

And i never said rigged or bots . if YOU read THE OPENING OF THIS THREAD.

ITS about suspious play of a player

0 Likes
GhostyToasty
Rank 10
Rank 10
fish8one
Rank 11
Rank 11

@GhostyToasty wrote:

POKER is so rigged on this platform its unbelievable.

They must use housebots or some sort of shady HeartHeartsHeart.

RELEASE MY WHOLE HISTORY TO THIS FORUM IF IM LYING.

THE CALLS AND RUN OUTS ON THIS SITE ARE UNREALISTIC AND DO NOT MAKE SENSE.

I WANT MY MONEY BACK. YOU PEOPLE ARE DISGUSTING AND ITS NOT RIGHT

@GhostyToasty  Hey man, i feel for U, but to be fair U were saying rigged poker and bots at the beginning..Smile

I am the last to blame U, as  i've got same rage many-many times...and "perfect" theories about bots and rigged poker online..

Unfortunately these thoughts just waste of energy, and cause (to me, i'm sure) more and more bad play,coz tilting..

Im trying very hard to overcome these feelings,otherwise no point to keep playing poker online..not saying im ok just yet, but trying..

Anyway, i wish the best for U and for all of as ,"rigtards" to get "well" soon and keep the focus somehow only on things what we can control.

Peace

"random is random" Wink

RogueWitch
Rank 10
Rank 10

I started playing on Unibet thinking it is a fair site. But oh my damn no. I dont want to get banned but I have full rights to get my feelings out here. I know people will be like here comes another crybaby, lol. I dont care. Admin can check my hands if he wants. Opponent is hitting every fricking river against me whereas I am not hitting a single straight or flush. There could be many reasons to this. I am a freeroll player, have been building my bankroll from scratch and that itches Unibet management and does not want me to take any money without giving so they force this rigged draw on me. No its not variance. Variance also has limits. This is too frustrating when you see you are ahead on the flop and opponent is just hitting every river. Every damn online site ultimately resorts to rigging their platform for money and it is understandable from a business point but its just plain wrong to do this. Another could be good site down the drain. Worst part is no onecares about all this because there are people who will say, hey you suck at poker, go learn it first. Well all the damn knowledge is not going to help when you are rigging the draws. On the other side, if  I really do need to make regular deposits to get a fair play, just make it clear on the front and I would do so because I am looking for a fair game of poker.

Stubbe-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert
@RogueWitch, I'm honestly not sure if you're being serious or just trolling?

Statements like "Every damn online site ultimately resorts to rigging their platform for money" are just silly. We make money on the rake paid, and it doesn't matter who wins (especially not in a freeroll). Rigging the site would likely see us lose our licenses. But sure, we will rig poker - which is just a few percent of total gross gaming revenue - where we make money on rake/fees and not your loss. Simply doesn't make any sense: would be a completely insane business decision.
RogueWitch
Rank 10
Rank 10

I am serious about the thing that one starts having doubts on the authenticity when the opponent is nailing rivers one after another.

On the point that why would a poker platform engage in rigging, let me give a scenario: Consider two players - one that deposits a lot and plays a lot of poker and hence contributes to a higher rake and the other guy is a freeroller, trying to build his bankroll from scratch and does not play huge volumes, thus much lower rake. Out of these two, whom do you think the platform should promote to be on the platform? The guy giving 10X rake orthe guy giving just X rake. Suppose they are heads up, now it does make sense for the platform to favour the guy who is contributing higher to the rake. So yes, it definitely matters who wins. 

For the point of argument, platform can still rig and pass on some money to the licensing authority. This is nothing new or unheard of. Not saying that this could be happening here but it is surely not an insane thing in todays business focused world.

WileyHack
Rank 10
Rank 10
Hey. I feel for you, I really do. But you are playing freerolls with opponents who do not have any investment in the game. Suck-outs are so rampant in the freerolls that I'll often let my freeroll tickets from betting just expire. -it's not worth the tilt!!!
May I suggest building your bankroll at first with sit n go's??? The variance is at least manageable as the downswings can be less severe.
MicroBeard
Rank 10
Rank 10
Well, when you have a bad running day, just stop and go for a walk, do some other stuff. Unibet makes about 2% of its revenue from poker so it would make absolutely no sense to rig anything.
This thoughts crossed my mind aswell, but at the end of the day, its still gambling. You cant always win