cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GhostyToasty
Rank 10
Rank 10

@Stubbe-Unibet why are you derailing the chat. Why would a good player call with j6 25.

What flop would they be expecting to win on?

and protecting rec players LAUGHABLE. Can you not change your name.

yes or no?

So what would downlaoding my own hands do. as most people change their screen name

and last but not least. HOW WAS THE CHEATER POTRIPPER CAUGHT????????????? ILL WAIT

Sparrow473
Rank 15
Rank 15

Dunno @pinki , hardly remember. Maybe we have to do it again. Smile

@MrBandes You have to hit your forehead with a chopping board until you forget this stupid thing, blaming the "rigged" RNG because of your unluck, or stuff like this...PopeyeRofl

laifstaile
Rank 17
Rank 17
show me site where this will not happen....show me....or live game....show me....
i have lost 500€ with river 1 outer....in small stakes cash game...
i had A high flush he had straight flush draw....he won at river...
If u want a chop u do not get it....
If u do not want chop u get it...
0 Likes
waffel
Rank 10
Rank 10

I'm so happy there is no chat option. So many people would just say "what a stupid call" blabla. But that call is AMAZING. Imagine people not doing this random stuff anymore, it wouldn't be unibet anymore Rofl

Although I would love a throw-option or whatever like gg or stars.

0 Likes
pinki
Rank 23
Rank 23

@Sparrow473 wrote:

Dunno @pinki , hardly remember. Maybe we have to do it again. Smile

@MrBandes You have to hit your forehead with a chopping board until you forget this stupid thing, blaming the "rigged" RNG because of your unluck, or stuff like this...PopeyeRofl

@Sparrow473 you forgot to mention to make 100 simulations of this hand at home - it can beforehead against the wall or even hitting the 'rigged' hand with a hammer in case of lossWink 

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."
Sparrow473
Rank 15
Rank 15

Yeayea, that was it! I forgot the logical part of your therapy! Smile

Stubbe-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert

@GhostyToasty wrote:

@Stubbe-Unibet why are you derailing the chat. Why would a good player call with j6 25.

What flop would they be expecting to win on?

and protecting rec players LAUGHABLE. Can you not change your name.

yes or no?

So what would downlaoding my own hands do. as most people change their screen name

and last but not least. HOW WAS THE CHEATER POTRIPPER CAUGHT????????????? ILL WAIT

You are the one who mentioned hand history download and chat. I replied and provided further info on other tools related to HH download, in the context of improving your play.

As you say yourself, most change alias, not all. And even if everyone was forced to change alias every session, you'd still be able to get valuable player pool data and at the end of the day, the ones benefiting the most from the feature will not exactly be the fish Smile There's a reason almost all sites have moved in our direction and started banning huds etc.

If you believe it's rigged and we're running bots, and you genuinely don't enjoy playing, I'd advise you to stop. 

Stubbe-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert

@waffel wrote:

I'm so happy there is no chat option. So many people would just say "what a stupid call" blabla. But that call is AMAZING. Imagine people not doing this random stuff anymore, it wouldn't be unibet anymore Rofl

Ability to throw objects or "chat" with emojis is something we're considering, but not a priority right now Smile

FreedoM
Rank 23
Rank 23

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

@waffel wrote:

Ability to throw objects or "chat" with emojis is something we're considering, but not a priority right now Smile

So long you will have the option to turn it off, i don't mind. 

“The unfed mind devours itself.” – Gore Vidal
0 Likes
gichi
Rank 10
Rank 10

bots or no , but river and turn cards sometimes are predictable , many dejavu! mbe its fight against bots ,  where pure matematic wont help, but players who play often, can feel whats coming next ..

other thing that should change.. ..

when you winning, your luck in other games reduces !

if u lose, your luck returns in other games..

i beleve it all should be absolute random ! 

sports betting is high risk for players, but almost 0 risk for betting company..  stilll most fair gambling section

0 Likes