cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GhostyToasty
Rank 10
Rank 10
Would u say he was a good or bad player. Cos if he's good and just spazzed out then it's the same issue.

But that is disgusting
Reply
GhostyToasty
Rank 10
Rank 10
Now wildar will just change your name.
Do you wonder why we can't download our hands
Why we can't chat ?????
These site is hiding something
Reply
WileyHack
Rank 10
Rank 10
The fact that he donk bet on the flop seems outta line to begin with -unless he raised out of the BB pre...But even then to call your jam?
I see your point.
0 Likes
Reply
Groggy
Rank 10
Rank 10
You are acting like your A9 deserves to win 100% of the time. 5.45% of the time you deserve to lose and unfortunately for you the 5.45% came in this time. Just the other day I lost with 99.6% equity, with 99 vs A8 on 982. 4 times out of 1000 i deserve to lose. It would be more fishy if these suck outs never happened when they are a mathematical certainty to.
Reply
Groggy
Rank 10
Rank 10
If you sincerely believe that a 50c tournament final table was all regs then you most definitely need to work on your game. Poker's funny in that the more you study the 'luckier' you get!
Reply
Stubbe-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert

@GhostyToasty wrote:
Now wildar will just change your name.
Do you wonder why we can't download our hands
Why we can't chat ?????
These site is hiding something

I believe this thread falls within the definition of chatting Smile Few sites offer a public site for customers to chat on, which is indexed by Google, which means it can easily be found by new customers searching for info. Think we need to fire the decision makers, if the intention was to run a shady operation and hide it Very Happy On-table chat is terrible, tragic and incredibly toxic, and we've absolutely no reason to add that to the Unibet experience

You can't download your hands, as we want to protect the recreationals - search and you'll find a more detailed explanation.

With the new loyalty system we'll be implementing tools that'll give you a bit more data on your gameplay, and long-term I'd like to build further on that and for instance have a "luck indicator", which would look at all-in equity and actual result; giving you one figure, which basically shows if you're running bad or not.

Reply
FreedoM
Rank 23
Rank 23

Spoiler
@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

@GhostyToasty wrote:
Now wildar will just change your name.
Do you wonder why we can't download our hands
Why we can't chat ?????
These site is hiding something

I believe this thread falls within the definition of chatting Smile Few sites offer a public site for customers to chat on, which is indexed by Google, which means it can easily be found by new customers searching for info. Think we need to fire the decision makers, if the intention was to run a shady operation and hide it Very Happy

You can't download your hands, as we want to protect the recreationals - search and you'll find a more detailed explanation.

With the new loyalty system we'll be implementing tools that'll give you a bit more data on your gameplay, and long-term I'd like to build further on that and for instance have a "luck indicator", which would look at all-in equity and actual result; giving you one figure, which basically shows if you're running bad or not.


 

@Stubbe-Unibet   Awesome! Very Happy

A rough date will be nice, Q2_2021 or sooner? Happyshy

“The unfed mind devours itself.” – Gore Vidal
0 Likes
Reply
Stubbe-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert
1st of April as it looks now (but the "luck indicator" would be later, if it's added) Smile
Reply
Sparrow473
Rank 15
Rank 15

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:
1st of April as it looks now (but the "luck indicator" would be later, if it's added) Smile

Hmmm... '1st of April". Looks suspicious! Rofl

Reply
pinki
Rank 23
Rank 23

@MrBandes wrote

 He NEEDED TWO fcking cards to get there, and he got those two fcking cards. UNBELEAVABLE SH*T! ABSOLUTELY UNREAL. 


i forgot comment earlier Scared

@MrBandes really two cards? ABSOLUTELY UNBELEAVABLE UNREAL BLIND Puking

what about:  76, 7J, 1010, KK?

ps. I once recommended a therapy to out community friend.  @Sparrow473 Can you describe it to @MrBandes?Cool

 

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."
Reply