cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dJ_b0rG
Rank 10
Rank 10

Why are you crying ? You should be happy with all these fishes on Unibet... Smile

MrBandes
Rank 12
Rank 12

rigged or not i don't know.

but it's truly disgusting to experience things like these :

guy tilt-calls (?!) my rejam with King high, has 5% equity and gets there.. he reaches final table, wins 100 euros, me bust 6 away from the money.

FunkMyLife01.jpgFunkMyLife02.jpgFunkMyLife03.jpgFunkMyLife04.jpgFML_01.pngFML_02.pngFML_03.png

pinki
Rank 23
Rank 23

@GhostyToasty 

sometimes I wonder if people in their losing hands rule out the presence of some cards - probably if it was a 9 on the turn/river it would be kind of justice for stupid calls - even if only one was left in the deck @MrBandes. You have to be aware that many people play for fun and do not care about numbers, esecially below 25€ gamesWink

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."
theMachine
Rank 16
Rank 16

@GhostyToasty wrote:

They must use housebots or some sort of shady HeartHeartsHeart.

WHAT IS YOUR ISSUE WITH BOTS? THIS DISCRIMINATION MUST CEASE!

MrBandes
Rank 12
Rank 12

@pinki wrote:

@GhostyToasty 

sometimes I wonder if people in their losing hands rule out the presence of some cards - probably if it was a 9 on the turn/river it would be kind of justice for stupid calls - even if only one was left in the deck @MrBandes. You have to be aware that many people play for fun and do not care about numbers, esecially below 25€ gamesWink

I don't understand what you talking about. The guy C-bet the flop with king high, i JAM into him, He must surely know that i HAVE an ACE, and then he is f**ked with his King high. Calling there is just plain stupid ! Fun player on tilt ? Ahh. How the hell could this happen ? 20 to 1. He NEEDED TWO fcking cards to get there, and he got those two fcking cards. UNBELEAVABLE SH*T! ABSOLUTELY UNREAL. 

MOST of the players here are NOT fun players. EVEN on the freaking 0.50€ TWO DAY NANO tournament it was surely REGS on the final table.

I made it there, after playing for 13 hours. Final Table slowed down. Everyone is playing super tight, no mistakes. NO FUN PLAYERS. JUST REGS.

ON A FCKING 0.50€ tournament. I mean i would like to have asked them "Hey guys, if you are so fcking good, cause i see it, you aint fun players, why the hell are you wasting your time on a 0.50€ two-day tournament ?" I had some luck getting to the final table, although i am not that bad player also, i CANNOT move up to higher stakes, and i got burned out after 13 hours of playing on two days. I had no chance against NANOREGS.

The sad thing is even nano tournaments are not fun anymore. Of course there are still fun players, but too many regs, and it's unenjoyable right now.

People ARE PLAYING A 0.50€ tournament FINAL TABLE, LIKE ITS A WORLD SERIES OF POKER MAIN EVENT FOR 8 Million Dollars or so, while in reality 1st place is 60 euros just. Ridiculous.

5€ tournaments like Black Hole i cannot even try to beat those people. I would love to play against fun players, and there are some at my tables here and there, but mostly freaking heavy regs, who just don't make a fcking mistake, and the other thing is, they are just freaking lucky. That's the crazy thing about regs, they are just more lucky. I hit a set on the flop, guy hits his higher set on the river. If i have a full house, opponent has a full house. The fun part is fading sadly. Too many regs now filling up lower stakes too. What can you do of course. Everyone got better, that's the way it is. They bet bet bet, and hit their hand on the river. I really don't understand how they do it. I cannot ever recreate this kind of luck what they have. If i play like those regs i burn my stack away in high speed.

One more thing. I already mentioned it before here in the forum.

Something strange with the seating happening all the time. There are tournaments where the SAME PLAYERS are always at my table. ALL THE TIME.

50 players on a tournament, if i reg, i know who will be at my table !

There is the Deep Space Nano for example, if i reg tomorrow i will post the screenshot, there will be a guy called Widar at my table 100%.

THE SEATING IS SURELY RIGGED!

WileyHack
Rank 10
Rank 10
'Prolly not now that you outed the name! But if it happens still, DEFINITELY post the screenshot! - for lols!!!
GhostyToasty
Rank 10
Rank 10

I don't get what you mean???

0 Likes
GhostyToasty
Rank 10
Rank 10

He is not a fish. That's the point. He was playing well by far the best on the table. And he calls a 4 bet with a hand that has no reason to call with.

GhostyToasty
Rank 10
Rank 10
YOU THINK CALLING A 12 EURO 4 BET OTP WITH J6 25 SUITED IS NOT FISHY . FROM A TIGHT PLAYER N HE SHOVES THE FLOP IS FISHY. if he was a fish cool. But he wasn't at all
GhostyToasty
Rank 10
Rank 10

Can I post a video of the hand .I don't will show you. A fish playing like a fish n busting me is all part of poker. But when someone know what their doing and makes such a call and wins . Makes me wonder