cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GamesDean
Rank 14
Rank 14

Don’t underestimate variance. Playing Hearthstone – and other games that implement luck as part of gameplay – taught me a lot about that. There will be times when you are unbelievably unlucky; there will be times when you are unbelivably lucky. And there will be times – most of the time – when it’s just smooth: You win some, you lose some. Whatever can happen, will happen – that’s definitely true when playing online poker.

Additionally, I find it kinda funny complaining about RNG while playing PLO. Don’t play variance-heavy games when you don’t enjoy or simply don’t understand how variance works.

fish8one
Rank 11
Rank 11

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

@TMS1234 wrote:

https://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/28/internet-poker/unibet-official-thread-1452899/index1125.html

I'm wondering, if player A goes All-in against player B and is 70-30% favorite, how Unibet can be sure that Player A will win about 70% of these hands in a long run? How Unibet can know that Player B is not winning these hands more often than Player A does?

Because that's how the RNG works and it's been certified to function properly; the cards are dealt randomly Smile

If you truly believe it isn't working properly, I'd advise you to take a break, as it's a very unhealthy mindset to approach poker with.

@Stubbe-Unibet 

A certified RNG is a100% quarantee for random deals, and housebots free Unibet, 24/7 all year long..??

If yes and it is writen on your (or Kindreds) certificate than we should close all the rigtard posts immediatelly with a great peace of mind.

Could we see a copy of it at least, please?

I am sorry but Unibet's rng certificate is like Colombo's wife..we all hear about it but no one ever saw itSmile

Livertool
Rank 25
Rank 25

@fish8one wrote:

Colombo's wife..we all hear about it but no one ever saw itSmile

Never heard that phrase before, that is funny Very Happy

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
OliD
Rank 10
Rank 10
TMS1234
Rank 5
Rank 5

In PLO: Get a hand 2566, cold call 4 bet, you will flop trips,go all-in and win.

Play 6 of 36 hands. Then make a first 3 bet and call 4 bet. Your A99T will flop full house against AAxx (944). Go all-in and win.

And there is a lot of same kind of hands. Exspecially flushes will come every time. Crap hands or underdog hands just win too often. It is just too unreal how cards are running! If your VPIP is about 20% for example, there is always some "house player" who will win against you every fking time when you go all-in.

If there are several customers/players who are telling the same that there could be something in system you do nothing. I just do not want to believe that there could be some virus or something is system but there is no other way anymore. Or then the system is coded and tested the way that random crap hands will win. Of course this is good thing for random players or players who are playing with no brains. And house wins!

You dont have data that better hands will win in a long run but you can tell that poker generator is working ok. Thats great. 

It has been a big mistake to start playing poker again in Unibet about 3-4 months ago. But now I will quit. And surely I don't recommend Unibet poker to anyone. It's clear that you do nothing and nothing will change about this matter.

omaha_player
Rank 7
Rank 7

The situation is unchanged. I can't win anything. Here is a new face, PunKiddo.. He sits at his tables wiht 20-30 buyin and you can't win aganist him.He commits himself pre-flop and can't lose. No matter what cards he has, you can't win against him. Same pattern over and over again. I'm pretty sure this room is cheating.

omaha_player
Rank 7
Rank 7

All-in on the flop and he gets one of his 3 outs. Go to your HeartHeartsHeart mother. From his starting hand, It looks like he is a HeartHeartsHeart idiot too.

omaha_player
Rank 7
Rank 7

The genius calls betpot to the river and there he gets his backdoor straight. Someone explain what he called on the flop. Some explain why this idiots sit at the tables with 10-20 buyin. HeartHeartsHeart you Unibet.

pinki
Rank 23
Rank 23

@omaha_player wrote:

All-in on the flop and he gets one of his 3 outs. Go to your HeartHeartsHeart mother. From his starting hand, It looks like he is a HeartHeartsHeart idiot too.

@omaha_player you should really take a break, buy yourself a hamster and relax a bit watching him run around and run around Wonder

You behave similarly, except that a little homie sometimes comes out of the carousel. 

You are walking on the thin red line of writing such comments. Chill bro!

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."
Stubbe-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert
@omaha_player, as pinki says above, it might be better to give poker a small break and perhaps study the game instead - the mindset is of great importance, and you don't quite seem to be there at the moment.
I've given you a small break from the community, due to your excessive swearing and posting.