cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
omaha_player
Rank 7
Rank 7

Classic pre-flop all-in situation against a house bot. It calls with any four, because it knows it will win. It doesn’t matter how you play, how many books you read, you can’t win against them because they cheat. 

0 Likes
pinki
Rank 23
Rank 23

@omaha_player wrote:

Classic pre-flop all-in situation against a house bot. It calls with any four, because it knows it will win. It doesn’t matter how you play, how many books you read, you can’t win against them because they cheat. 

@omaha_player what books ? The Six Bullerby Children? The Old man and the Sea? Wonder

1. He called because he could. Deal with it Smile

2. Cheat ? How? A wider analysis of it would be interesting, you can even use the book knowledge Smile

3. I think this 'classic preflop situation' was only with you <1.x€Cool these two probably checked other streets to showdown . Typical micro fun - deal with it Rockon

4. and 'yes' JdAh10sKh is super mega strong preflop, especially in 3-way in Omaha. Jeez, are you serious?? Maybe you can use a calculator and give all the percentages for each street - and maybe then you will understand what is omaha and what is nlhe? 

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."
0 Likes
Stubbe-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert
@omaha_player, you do realize you're behind preflop as well, right? You get it in bad, end up losing and then proceed to say it's rigged...
You're behind preflop, on the flop and on the river, just fyi.
GR1ZZL3R
Rank 25
Rank 25

So preflop I presume it was you that shoved and were called. I don't like it with that hand, just not enough going for it. Also if you have a small stack the larger stacks are far more likely to shove or call against you, you're small stack winning doesn't really hurt them but it sure hurts you losing.

It Is What It Is
0 Likes
pinki
Rank 23
Rank 23

@GR1ZZL3R he is angry beacuse he saw A on the flop and after river he was a 'victim'.

final conclusion = bot,  32% vs 62%, 43.8% vs 46.2 , 61% vs 33.5% (some tie's) it is 100% classic 'bot situation' in omaha Smile

let's skip other things like equity etc whether 3d9h9d6d is correct play (call 1.x€) or not Smile

classic-preflop-0.pngclassic-preflop-1.pngclassic-preflop-2.png

0 Likes
omaha_player
Rank 7
Rank 7

Retarded!

In PLO my hand is premium starting hand, the 99xy is trash. Learn playing PLO before slap something.

0 Likes
omaha_player
Rank 7
Rank 7

I played PLO high, but you used OMaha hi/lo calculator. Lol. What a donk!

0 Likes
pinki
Rank 23
Rank 23

@omaha_player wrote:

I played PLO high, but you used OMaha hi/lo calculator. Lol. What a donk!

yeap you played 'PLO high on 4PLO' with < 50bb  against  200bb and 300bb stacks. Well played Smile

Of course you still ignore the percentages and the chances of failure were high on every street. It was 9h9d6d3d not 99xx. These dimonds made a diffrence hereCool

Only for you defeat with AKsuited vs 22-QQ in NLHE is probably too a pure example of a bot. GL with yours 'premium hands' in 4PLO Smile

Maybe im a donk but WinkI don't cry Happywhen I lose because I didn't get my dream cards or my opponent got his on the river. Biggest problem here is your ignorance and arrogancePointing 1 

0 Likes
omaha_player
Rank 7
Rank 7

Sick man!

Pre-flop all-in with 99xy in PLO means the player is weak. He doesn"t know the game. And they sit with 4-5 buyins/table, and you can't win againt them anyway. This topic is about cheats. That's why you can't use PTracker on this site, because math would shows this.

omaha_player
Rank 7
Rank 7

This was pre-flop all-in. Why does the weakest hand always win on Unibet Poker? Why? KQT7 is a trash starting hand in PLO. And he sits with 4 buyin.

0 Likes