SNG promo error ?

KenTouchMe

at me aswelll

The suport did tell me on the english site says if u finish step 3 they give 2e sit and go tiket( but i printscreen my notifications and tikets and did show to her and she said will report the bug and will let me know asScreenshot_12.png.72e9d4f6e810926a778958f48eeccf8f.pngScreenshot_13.png.cce788019f70f59e2e6af27e9ad4d230.png

Same issue here

I got a 2 euro SNG ticket instead of a 10 euro one on the step it up challenge.

can you exchange into a corect one of 10 euro, please?

one of my Aliases is "Nielu" or "Nielu256"

Thank you for this

@MarcoV

No, personally, I realised that it's bug, or some missunderstanding. Thank you for correcting the error. 

Unfortunetly there might be guys who don't really bother with resolving theyr issue and they might feel deceived by the Unibet.

It would be nice for the future people, if the bug was resolved in time :)

Thank you again 

Iulian 

The issue has been reported to our poker team. I'll let you know in this thread as soon as I get an update. I manually changed the tickets for some of you guys already, but it would require a lot of work if I'm going to handle all of them manually, so I'll wait for the poker team to fix it :) They should be able to change the value of the ticket without removing anything

Former community moderator

[reposting as I did not get a reply in other thread]

RE:  Point of confusion on the Moving on Up SNG promo:

I played almost exclusively HU SNGs at the first two levels and RECEIVED the reward for each of those two weeks (thank you). 
Now during week 3 to earn the 10Euro ticket I also have played only HU SNGs (proably about 20 day at 4 or 10 Euro) and NOT RECIEVED any indicator of meeting that day's requirement (though, strangely, I did for day 1 of 5, but not the next day or day after....).

Has there been a change? Was I not supposed to get it for the first two levels playing only HU SNGs?
Please advise.  Thanks.
#unibetslowplay

Good question @unibetslowplay.

The Moving On Up promo was actually meant to be for 5 seats SNG the whole time. You're right about the first two weeks, because the system included HU SNG even though it wasn't supposed to be a part of the promotion. There were also a few issues with the description of the promotion - at first it said "play any SNG" in the client, but it was changed to "SNG 5 seats" once we noticed the error. The information on the site has been correct the from the beginning but the setup was indeed changed for week 3 and 4.

Sorry about the misunderstanding :(

Former community moderator

Archived