SNG Early Bird

OldBurf

What do you reckon to running the same kind of early bird promo as Cash but for SNGs? So if you are in the first SNG running of any stake you get a 10% points buff or something like that.

You could give it like 25% boost for the first SNG, but having it as 10% for the first two SNGs may have a better effect and Unibet loses less. 

I think it could help to boost traffic a bit in the mornings/offpeak. So many times im online in the morning and there is no 10e+ SNGs running and not really in the mood to think too hard in cash games after just waking up but also dont want to play <=25nl. Even if it only got a few 10s and like 1x25e going its a win i think.

:robothappy:

Not actually Old.

I mean at all times of the day every day. If you are one of the 5 people in the first SNG at any given stake you will get points % buff.

so if it ever says 0 players at a stake and you register you will get points buff if the game pops.

Not actually Old.

it might be a good ideea .

i dont want to think what it would be during summer period . they have a boost in this moment with this sng promotion and is still a bit more traffic on 4 and 10 euro.hope they will make every month from summer a promotion for sng cause otherwise they will die .

sngs.png.047ddb8ea433062b043f521bd07658dc.pngI think it would be more effective if it was the first 2 tables though. So if the number of players players is <5 (will end up being 3 tables if people are HU but its close enough i dont think it matters too much) then you are an early bird to that stake.

So in this instance 2e, 10e and 25e will be early bird.

Not actually Old.

Good idea, we'll investigate.

@polarbear wrote:

it might be a good ideea .

i dont want to think what it would be during summer period . they have a boost in this moment with this sng promotion and is still a bit more traffic on 4 and 10 euro.hope they will make every month from summer a promotion for sng cause otherwise they will die .

It's already the summer.  Traffic has been relatively quiet since late March, and it'll be that way until mid Sep.  That's how it always is, and if we stay flat over that time I'll be happy.  Euro 2016 will be a good boost though, we'll have a ton more players on the site than usual.

We won't run promos for just one game type for every month in the summer.  If we do that we defeat ourselves - players need to play the games normally, otherwise there's no real point in us offering them.  

Former head of poker @ Unibet

Archived