SNG Battle makes aces invincible and 72 rare

jonny2192

Since the start of the SNG battle I have been limping aces and they keep holding up in multi way pots :(

Wish it normally worked like that when I get it in pre with them at cash and a low pair calls and hits a set I dont get points. :(

72o and 72s also seems to have gone on holiday, please come back I need points. :(

Currently in the top 100 of the SNG battle, Hows everybody else doing?

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

@jonny2192 wrote:

Since the start of the SNG battle I have been limping aces and they keep holding up in multi way pots :(

Wish it normally worked like that when I get it in pre with them at cash and a low pair calls and hits a set I dont get points. :(

72o and 72s also seems to have gone on holiday, please come back I need points. :(

Currently in the top 100 of the SNG battle, Hows everybody else doing?

i was trying to post yesterday about this and i was given up . i am so disapointing about this system and when you know that is your second prmkotion of this type you should know how to improve it. no way how to make points . i have a few blocks of 50 games each when i was not receiving a single pair of aces .Yesterday i won all aces floping nuts all the time but was loosing like "beep" with all kings and queens.i have 200 gamex*20 situations of making straight flush =4000 situations to create a straight flush and nothing.

why we do have a beatifull system of points in summer bootcamp and on sng only loosing with aces and making straight flush are the only way to make points?I really dont get it at all.

and is so stressfull cause you have to change your game and with so many situations of straight flush ..i have no words

later edit : who was thinking of making points via loosing with aces at showdown and multiply this by x stake when is so eay to loose in sng with aces at showdown without affecting anything?What has to do cash games with sit and go?In cash games you play your aces but in sng is simple to dont

My post was not meant to complain just a bit of fun.

Just a bit of negativity bias,confirmation bias and maybe  a bit of The Dunning-Kruger Effect on my part.

Yet I do agree a few more ways to earn points would be nice.

I think Win or split any hand from the button,Reach the flop in two consecutive hands and Reach flopwith at least three other players still in the pot would change the way people play the game too much for an sng.

Maybe a few more starting hands could be included and possibly give points for full houses and quads.

Just so there a few more ways to get points, I think it works similar as challenges you need to see progress to encourage you to play.

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

Archived