Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GN1991 Rank 13
Rank 13

@Matthew4444 wrote:

Would any of the moderators be able to point me in the right direction for request a refund please? It's not much but I was blinded out of a UOS 37 qualifier with average stack after the add-on (20Euro) during the first outage. During the second outage I lost 1/3 of stack with 11 left in the 25e titon while others where able to get back in quicker (I would guess around 100 euro equity)

Thanks 

Matt

@Ray-Unibet  @Stubbe-Unibet 

WuDu Rank 22
Rank 22

@WuDu wrote:

@WuDu wrote:

Really Unibet? The games went on and blinded me down?

@Ray-Unibet @Stubbe-Unibet 

I played 4 SNG10s at the time and I'm looking for a refund here! This is ridiculous!

Guys, I hope you're still on it or do I have to put in a claim somewhere?

Still waiting!

"I only understand friendship or scorched earth."
–Roger Ailes
Unibet Poker Expert Stubbe-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert

@WuDu wrote:

@WuDu wrote:

@WuDu wrote:

Really Unibet? The games went on and blinded me down?

@Ray-Unibet @Stubbe-Unibet 

I played 4 SNG10s at the time and I'm looking for a refund here! This is ridiculous!

Guys, I hope you're still on it or do I have to put in a claim somewhere?

Still waiting!

Sorry, been a busy day today Smile

I'll take care of your request in a few minutes Smile

Unibet Poker Expert Patric-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert

@Matthew4444 wrote:

Would any of the moderators be able to point me in the right direction for request a refund please? It's not much but I was blinded out of a UOS 37 qualifier with average stack after the add-on (20Euro) during the first outage. During the second outage I lost 1/3 of stack with 11 left in the 25e titon while others where able to get back in quicker (I would guess around 100 euro equity)

Thanks 

Matt

Hi Matt,

apologies for that, the server issues impacted everyone and as you said, some people managed to reconnected faster.

I have added a premium to your account, it's impossible to tell what would have happened, the superqualifier is easy but Titan isn't as straight forward.

Thanks

0 Likes
WuDu Rank 22
Rank 22

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

Sorry, been a busy day today Smile

I'll take care of your request in a few minutes Smile

3000 BP for 4 SNG10s? I think I was short stacked on a few of them, so...

tenor

"I only understand friendship or scorched earth."
–Roger Ailes
Matthew4444 Rank 8
Rank 8

@Patric-Unibet wrote:

@Matthew4444 wrote:

Thanks 

Matt

Hi Matt,

apologies for that, the server issues impacted everyone and as you said, some people managed to reconnected faster.

I have added a premium to your account, it's impossible to tell what would have happened, the superqualifier is easy but Titan isn't as straight forward.

Thanks

Thank you, appreciate it.

0 Likes
GN1991 Rank 13
Rank 13

After restarting my client, I can't login to my account, even can't login trough unibet.com Sad Server issues ?? @Patric-Unibet @Stubbe-Unibet @Ray-Unibet

Capture 23.PNG

Edit ; Now everything ok, blind out a litle bit, but nothing major Smile

0 Likes
BSPS Rank 10
Rank 10
Unibet Poker Expert Stubbe-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert
It should be up and running again now. Really sorry about this issue.
It was a global login issue lasting about half an hour.
TeddyKGB Rank 10
Rank 10

Same here. Problems in Unibet's end I suppose.