SERVER OUT?

Merenitsu

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@psrquack wrote:

I wonder why those issues are so often.

I understand that it has been too frequently recently, some issues were connected, some had different root causes.

I can assure, we are doing our absolute best to solve the issues, it's in both of our interests.

The issue last night was global and for all products and only affected those that wanted to log in, anyone that was logged in already in the poker client, should not have been affected.

• Like 1

@GN1991 wrote:

After restarting my client, I can't login to my account, even can't login trough unibet.com :( Server issues ?? @Patric-Unibet @Stubbe-Unibet @RayL

454028132_Capture23.PNG.5de5beb956502e63d1c3134c896b8954.PNG

Edit ; Now everything ok, blind out a litle bit, but nothing major :)

Same here. I was at the final table of the last UOS Nano, third in chips. I logged out as i wanted to switch for the more comfortable mobile device, but i couldnt log in anymore. I tried the mobile, the laptop, the website with different browsers, even the community, but got the same message. I was and i am still so :Heart::Hearts::Heart: pissed off. I saw in the morning i finished like 6th or 7th... :Puking::Puking:

• Like 1

@cris1285 wrote:

@GN1991 wrote:

After restarting my client, I can't login to my account, even can't login trough unibet.com :( Server issues ?? @Patric-Unibet @Stubbe-Unibet @RayL

988727110_Capture23.PNG.cb5d283ce39c3484d6bfcad23a2071da.PNG

Same here. I was at the final table of the last UOS Nano, third in chips. I logged out as i wanted to switch for the more comfortable mobile device, but i couldnt log in anymore. I tried the mobile, the laptop, the website with different browsers, even the community, but got the same message. I was and i am still so ❤️♥️❤️ pissed off. I saw in the morning i finished like 6th or 7th... :puking::puking:

That is very unlucky timing.

I have made an ICM calculation based on your chips you had when the issues started (630,486), you can find the results here

Based on the ICM calculation you should have won 9.76 EUR, your prize was 4.33 EUR, so I have added the difference of 5.43 EUR as premium to your account.

Really sorry for the issues caused and hope you find the solution fair as it's based on the calculation as if the tournament was cancelled at that time.

Thanks

• Like 4

@cris1285 wrote:

@GN1991 wrote:

1497621244_Capture23.PNG.4148e260c583b0e31d8f35055ef7dde2.PNG

Same here. I was at the final table of the last UOS Nano, third in chips. I logged out as i wanted to switch for the more comfortable mobile device, but i couldnt log in anymore. I tried the mobile, the laptop, the website with different browsers, even the community, but got the same message. I was and i am still so :Heart::Hearts::Heart: pissed off. I saw in the morning i finished like 6th or 7th... :Puking::Puking:

Dam that was bad luck @cris1285 I guess, I was lucky, that I was able login again after 3 min :)

• Like 2