SERVER OUT?

Merenitsu

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@WuDu wrote:

Really Unibet? The games went on and blinded me down?

@RayL @Stubbe-Unibet 

I played 4 SNG10s at the time and I'm looking for a refund here! This is ridiculous!

Guys, I hope you're still on it or do I have to put in a claim somewhere?

• Like 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

Would any of the moderators be able to point me in the right direction for request a refund please? It's not much but I was blinded out of a UOS 37 qualifier with average stack after the add-on (20Euro) during the first outage. During the second outage I lost 1/3 of stack with 11 left in the 25e titon while others where able to get back in quicker (I would guess around 100 euro equity)

Thanks 

Matt

@Matthew4444 wrote:

Would any of the moderators be able to point me in the right direction for request a refund please? It's not much but I was blinded out of a UOS 37 qualifier with average stack after the add-on (20Euro) during the first outage. During the second outage I lost 1/3 of stack with 11 left in the 25e titon while others where able to get back in quicker (I would guess around 100 euro equity)

Thanks 

Matt

@RayL  @Stubbe-Unibet 

• Like 1

@WuDu wrote:

@WuDu wrote:

@RayL @Stubbe-Unibet 

I played 4 SNG10s at the time and I'm looking for a refund here! This is ridiculous!

Still waiting!

• Like 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@WuDu wrote:

@WuDu wrote:

@WuDu wrote:

@RayL @Stubbe-Unibet 

Still waiting!

Sorry, been a busy day today :)

I'll take care of your request in a few minutes :)

• Like 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

@Matthew4444 wrote:

Thanks 

Matt

Hi Matt,

apologies for that, the server issues impacted everyone and as you said, some people managed to reconnected faster.

I have added a premium to your account, it's impossible to tell what would have happened, the superqualifier is easy but Titan isn't as straight forward.

Thanks

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

Sorry, been a busy day today :)

I'll take care of your request in a few minutes :)

3000 BP for 4 SNG10s? I think I was short stacked on a few of them, so...

tenor

• Like 1

@Patric-Unibet wrote:

@Matthew4444 wrote:

Thanks 

Matt

Hi Matt,

apologies for that, the server issues impacted everyone and as you said, some people managed to reconnected faster.

I have added a premium to your account, it's impossible to tell what would have happened, the superqualifier is easy but Titan isn't as straight forward.

Thanks

Thank you, appreciate it.