Ridiculous hexapro !!

StarKebap

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

guys i know what is variance..really... i played over 15k hexapro,7k+ HU SNG, 50k+ MTT an MTSNG...
i dont need explications about variance in poker. But real strange things is happening in hexapro. A big part of big multiplificators wins the same players. Yesterday was "Potyapunci",before him was "Lottelenya. ,earlier was "LongestEverr"".etc   They crushed all big prize hexapro with the same way.. I supposed thats the same "player" or players.

@StarKebap wrote:

guys i know what is variance..really... i played over 15k hexapro,7k+ HU SNG, 50k+ MTT an MTSNG...

i dont need explications about variance in poker.

Clearly, you don’t understand variance. Otherwise, you would keep on playing instead of whining.

What are you even suggesting? That the bots are manipulating the RNG in their favor? How does that work?

@StarKebap I understand that variance is massive in those games and that a bad streak, especially over and over against the same player, is very frustrating, however I can assure you, that we don't have any bots implemented, it simply wouldn't make any sense from a business perspective.

As explained before, poker makes a little margin of our income (around 2%), risking all of our business to win a few 100's, 1000's, or let it be 10000', wouldn't make any sense to us.

I have looked into the account and can't see anything suspicious either, neither in activity, aliases or winnings.

Thanks

Archived