Results from Private Poker Game

TPTFish

Have a private game every Wednesday and normally log in on Thursday to make a note of everyone who cashed for our website.  Logged in tonight and game is not listed in the poker game schedule.  Is there anyway of getting the results from this private game and why has it disappeared so quickly. 

@TPTFish wrote:

Have a private game every Wednesday and normally log in on Thursday to make a note of everyone who cashed for our website.  Logged in tonight and game is not listed in the poker game schedule.  Is there anyway of getting the results from this private game and why has it disappeared so quickly. 

Hi @TPTFish,

Do you need everyones results or just the players that cashed?

The tournament is set to show for 9 hours after it starts. This is the standard time set for all home games.

Poker Janitor

Hi @Andy-Unibet

I was trying to get the details of who cashed for our website. So, if I don't check within 9 hours of the tournament starting, that info is lost forever ?  I'm sure i've checked the morning after beforehand and tournament was still showing

As it turns out, on this occassion I've managed to find out myself who cashed but thanks for the replies. However, a couple of points.  Firstly, when I contacted support, they emailed me back after speaking to someone 'senior' and advised me that I couldn't be given names of aliases who have cashed so you may want to let them know that's not true.  Secondly, can't the completed game stay in the lobby a bit longer, say 24 hours.  After all, when the game starts at 19.30, you're saying that it is only there until 04.30 in the morning which isn't very useful for 'managers' trying to keep track of results.

Apart from that, my members seem pleased with Unibet Poker and numbers of our private game slowly growing to a credible mid 30's now which is inline if not slightly better than the numbers who attended the live game originally.  Thanks

@TPTFish wrote:

As it turns out, on this occassion I've managed to find out myself who cashed but thanks for the replies. However, a couple of points.  Firstly, when I contacted support, they emailed me back after speaking to someone 'senior' and advised me that I couldn't be given names of aliases who have cashed so you may want to let them know that's not true.  Secondly, can't the completed game stay in the lobby a bit longer, say 24 hours.  After all, when the game starts at 19.30, you're saying that it is only there until 04.30 in the morning which isn't very useful for 'managers' trying to keep track of results.

Apart from that, my members seem pleased with Unibet Poker and numbers of our private game slowly growing to a credible mid 30's now which is inline if not slightly better than the numbers who attended the live game originally.  Thanks

Hi @TPTFish,

The completed tournaments are normally removed fairly quickly just to try and keep the lobby as clean as possible. I'll edit your template to show for longer so you have a chance tp get the results. As @ReCorpH mentioned, if you miss the results for any reason just send me a PM and I can get them from the back office.

Poker Janitor