cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Rank 22
Rank 22

@Karlwrote:

I am mildly offended but thought that I make you aware of the user name.

Offended by a user name playing online poker? I hope you found your save space in time and were able to type your complaint without shaking too much.  

Just for @Karl the special snowflake, I'm playing today with this one:ttb.PNG

You're welcome buddy and Happy New Year!

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 18
Rank 18

@WuDu wrote:

@Karlwrote:

I am mildly offended but thought that I make you aware of the user name.

Offended by a user name playing online poker? I hope you found your save space in time and were able to type your complaint without shaking too much.  

Just for @Karl the special snowflake, I'm playing today with this one:ttb.PNG

You're welcome buddy and Happy New Year!

I think its your name @WuDu which will be offensive. Its the thing terrorists do before they shout allah akbar.

Highlighted
Rank 18
Rank 18

Now come on @pirahn, I don't think it's the place of a brown gentleman to offer opinions on racial or regional stereotyping when there are plenty of white men around to properly explain exactly how things should be. Cheeky

I'm not brown, I have a very good sun tan.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 25
Rank 25

@pirahn wrote:

Now come on @pirahn, I don't think it's the place of a brown gentleman to offer opinions on racial or regional stereotyping when there are plenty of white men around to properly explain exactly how things should be. Cheeky

Are you related to Bobby Jindal? He said the exact same thing

I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way
0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 18
Rank 18

I had to google Booby Jindal and the comment and the first thing that came up was @pirahn wrote...lol.

Yes all 1.3 billion of us are related. You should come to the next uk tour event where you can see myself @ChapInAChair and @jonny2192 having a conversation and you can get a better appreciation of british humour.

Highlighted
Rank 23
Rank 23

@pirahn wrote:

I had to google Booby Jindal and the comment and the first thing that came up was @pirahn wrote...lol.

Yes all 1.3 billion of us are related. You should come to the next uk tour event where you can see myself @ChapInAChair and @jonny2192 having a conversation and you can get a better appreciation of british humour.

@pirahn you missed out @MathrimC Who is Belgian but seems to have picked up the sarcasm humour gene somewhere in his past Smile

I pronounce mathrimc honorary sarccy British person Smile

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.
Highlighted
Rank 11
Rank 11

@WuDuWell it looks like we can't win all the time.

Happy new year cup cake...lol

Highlighted
Rank 23
Rank 23

@Karl wrote:

@WuDuWell it looks like we can't win all the time.

Happy new year cup cake...lol

@Karl Thats the most offensive word I have read all year. "cup cake" Rofl

Hehe sorry just playing Smile

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.
Highlighted
Rank 19
Rank 19

@jonny2192 wrote:

@pirahn wrote:

@pirahn you missed out @MathrimC Who is Belgian but seems to have picked up the sarcasm humour gene somewhere in his past Smile

I pronounce mathrimc honorary sarccy British person Smile

Indeed, it doesn't matter what color or nationality we may have on the outside, deep inside all good people are white and Brittish.

Highlighted
Rank 18
Rank 18

Indeed, it doesn't matter what color or nationality we may have on the outside, deep inside all good people are white and Brittish.

Hey hey hey, What about non white people and the non british people. This is what you get for spending 1 weekend in the company of @jonny2192. Imagine what you would be like if @ChapInAChair had turned up as well.