cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Rank 9
Rank 9

Hey,

I think more inapropiate than put insults on your nick, is play with baby avatasr!! wtf is that? Poker is supposed to be for 18+. I know is just an avatar, but really really inapropiate.

Aliens can play for sure, becauset they are older haha. Welcome mars attack.

Reply
Highlighted
Rank 16
Rank 16

I've just been on a table with a dickhead who thinks H-HIMMLER is a big, hard, clever name.

I know people only make nicks like that to push buttons but you have to wonder if someone like that is even old enough to play poker.

It would be good if Unibet had the power to change all of their nicknames to IAMAVIRGIN

 

Underkicker? Winner.
Reply
Highlighted
Rank 24
Rank 24

I've also seen this and agree @DoktorAvalanche There's just no need for it.Teardrop

It Is What It Is
Reply
Highlighted
Rank 10
Rank 10
Highlighted
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert
@DoktorAvalanche, blacklisted that one Smile
@fish8one, not sure that qualifies for a blacklist. If anything, it's a compliment as he express his interest in your mom Wink
Reply
Highlighted
Rank 10
Rank 10

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:
@DoktorAvalanche, blacklisted that one Smile
@fish8one, not sure that qualifies for a blacklist. If anything, it's a compliment as he express his interest in your mom Wink

Wow, i am too old than for these kinda "compliments"..fck me, what kind of interest?!?..she is 73 for fck sake

Where i am from we are not joking other fella mom or wife or kids...family lets say..

You know what Stubbe.. gimme ur mom Smile

Just a compliment.., have a lovely day!

 

P:S:

my new avatar will be: IWANT-UR-MOM then..

 

Reply
Highlighted
Rank 25
Rank 25

@fish8one wrote:

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:
@DoktorAvalanche, blacklisted that one Smile
@fish8one, not sure that qualifies for a blacklist. If anything, it's a compliment as he express his interest in your mom Wink

Wow, i am too old than for these kinda "compliments".. thx for teaching me again how things really are

Where i am from we are not joking other fella mom or wife or kids...family lets say..

You know what Stubbe.. gimme ur mom Smile

Just a compliment.., have a lovely day!

 

P:S:

my new avatar will be: IWANT-UR-MOM then..

 


Didn't see fishbonegimeurmom. That might have been different matter. Shouldn't take it is personal, do you? I am sure that nick leaves your mother alone, don't worry Very Happy

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
Reply
Highlighted
Rank 10
Rank 10
Highlighted
Rank 9
Rank 9

Oh no! What we gonna do now?! Can't play if someone with that abusive nickname plays at my table Waterfall

0 Likes
Reply
Highlighted
Rank 10
Rank 10

@FirstVillain wrote:

Oh no! What we gonna do now?! Can't play if someone with that abusive nickname plays at my table Waterfall


I am sorry that my opinion about these coward nicks, upsets You...

 

 

0 Likes
Reply