cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Rank 18
Rank 18

How stupid you should be to choose those kind of usernames?

Please if someone could delete his user

0 Likes
102 REPLIES 102
Highlighted
Rank 16
Rank 16
You can send personal message to Unibet Jeppe or Stubbe via community site or contact to customer service,please
0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks a lot for reporting this @polarbear, I've let @Kris-Unibet know and something should be done about it soon as possible Smile

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 23
Rank 23

@Jeppe-Unibet wrote:

Thanks a lot for reporting this @polarbear, I've let @Kris-Unibet know and something should be done about it soon as possible Smile

On a related topic there is a username f_upolarbear that joins uk25 with a double stack last few nights.

13689844_1309245972420695_1404585670_n.png

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 18
Rank 18

@jonny2192 wrote:

@Jeppe-Unibet wrote:

On a related topic there is a username f_upolarbear that joins uk25 with a double stack last few nights.

LOL

Smile , probably with dedication. i dont use any polarbear username on the poker game so he must love me from the community (if that was meant to be adressed to me , of course )

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 22
Rank 22

I don't have a horse in this race, but you open a topic and report someone for "usillybich"?

You gotta be kidding me...Next step: "Thought police".

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
Highlighted
Rank 14
Rank 14

Have to agree with Wudu here. I've seen usernames that I personally find much more offensive than that, but it's just a "so what?"

Presumably there is some sort of trigger that filters out certain words when choosing usernames, so if Unibet don't mind it, why should I?

Just call me Mrs Kings :-)
Highlighted
Rank 17
Rank 17

@jonny2192 wrote:

@Jeppe-Unibet wrote:

Is that time of the month for you W0nderW0man?

Fear knocked at the door, Faith answered and nobody was there.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 23
Rank 23

@nelutzu wrote:

@jonny2192 wrote:

@Jeppe-Unibet wrote:

Is that time of the month for you W0nderW0man?

Month!!! Weekend ritual lol

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.
Highlighted
Rank 18
Rank 18

Very hard to monitor this as offence is subjective. There are many ways around spelling things which makes it even harder