Report username inappropriate

polarbear

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Obviously anything that contains racism, sexism, homophobia etc. is unacceptable and should be reported with the sufficient punishment to the user. However I can't believe people are offended by names such as 'fuhrer' (defined as 'a tyrannical leader') and 'iwanturmom'. I find them immature and a rubbish attempt at humour but to find them 'offensive' is pretty pathetic IMO. 

• Like 1

That's not obvious at all and not even true.

According to you, if one race is immune to a disease and another is not, we should just ignore that fact, and not even attempt to figure out why the immunity is there, because it would be inherriently racist. 

SJW's are losers, nobody likes SJW's, they cry so hard, only reason this cancel culture exists, they don't even know what they are talking about. They spend all there daystrying tying to censor speach because 1/28000 people are neo nazis. 

Like come on,  SJW's need to grow up and stop crying. SJW is a plague on this earth, they want commedy canceled, they want music not performed by people with atuism cancelled, they want black people to get special prvilidges and white males to be handicapped. 

It's the most ridiculous immature idealology ever. A girl broke up with me for not being black, and I've been called a cracker by many black people (meaning that I'm a slave driver), you hear me crying.

No I'm not, because I'm not a idiot. 

Sexism is one of the stupidest things, it's like these people think men and women are made equal, they aren't sorry, there are many many differences.

These guys just wanna be in there little SJW safetly carebear bubble though. it's the most ridiculous thing. 

And it's like how many times do you think I went around declaring my sexual orrientation, who ❤️♥️❤️ cares, who cares? Like why are gay people going around saying I'm gay and proud, it's like okay dude, nobody ❤️♥️❤️ cares. NOBODY. Nobdy cares exxept maybe 1/47000 extremely low IQ people on the planet that care because they are such LOSERS they have to make fun people for being different then them.

This is why SJW's are LOSERs btw.

Because they attack everyone who's not like them, while declaring random facts about themselves that are irrelevant and frankly should be kept private. 

Cancel culture and SJWs are the scum of the earth, very low IQ people. should be banned from all platforms. 

I appologize Jimmy I go on rant and misread your post because it reminded me of these SJW's that attacked and destroyed my youtube channel for saying "terrible performance" on a musical performance done by one of their greatest warriors not to long ago.

It was awful too, one of the worst performances I ever seeen. 

holly mackerial, no one cares, no one is reading you, no one is argueing and no one is discussing this.   there are sites where you can find all sorts of people to continue your little conversation with yourself,  because that is what all this is, verbal masturbation.  Please go to these incel sites, this site is for poker players.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...