Removal Sputnik qualifier

BroederTuck

Hi,

Why has one of the 2 Sputnik qualifiers been removed from the schedule? I'm asking because I still have 15 qualifier tickets in my account but they expire in 13 days. So even if I play every evening (which I'm not able to), I'll still loose a couple of tickets.

I actually counted on having both qualifiers in the schedule so I would've been able to use all of my tickets. The fact that the 1 of the 2 qualifiers was removed from the schedule after the stop of ticket exchanges/extensions puts me in an awkward spot now.

Sorry for the wait @BroederTuck, I've forwarded this to Leo and will get back to you here once we know more :)

If there's a change in the schedule affecting your tickets, we'll definitely help with that as well!

/Jeppe

Former Community Manager

@BroederTuck wrote:

Hi,

Why has one of the 2 Sputnik qualifiers been removed from the schedule? I'm asking because I still have 15 qualifier tickets in my account but they expire in 13 days. So even if I play every evening (which I'm not able to), I'll still loose a couple of tickets.

I actually counted on having both qualifiers in the schedule so I would've been able to use all of my tickets. The fact that the 1 of the 2 qualifiers was removed from the schedule after the stop of ticket exchanges/extensions puts me in an awkward spot now.

@BroederTuck @JeppeL Hi Tuck, I've updated your tickets so you now can use them in any regular tournaments. Good Luck!

Archived