Release notes 3.0 (redesign)

Stubbe-Unibet

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wish we could disable the hand rankings opening up everytime you accidentally click the right side of your cards. I am literally clicking it every 30 seconds or so... maybe muscle memory will fix that, I HOPE at least.

But I think overall it's bad feature when there is button for it in the left corner

• Like 3

@FreedoM wrote:

@fish8one wrote:

Thx! @FreedoM 

Could You "copy and paste" any hand so far, is this working for You..?

Thx anyway, GG!

Yes i can copy any hand and yes it works fine so far.

@FreedoM Thx again!

Just one more thing plz, where can U use them hands..? PT4 or HM2-3..or..?

What is the point of having this new feature..?

Regards,

@Stubbe-Unibet ?

Please help me,where can i pass the hands after copying..?

Thx in advance.

My apologies for this delayed reply about the rebuy dialogue obscuring the number of chips, Stubbe.

I don't need to be mass-multi-tabling for this to be an issue (although lots of people *do* mass multi-table). This only needs me to be interrupted by *something* so I don't see the outcome of the last hand I played for it to be an issue. I'm not sure what you mean by having a "window" open for each tournament; of course I have a table open for each tournament, but I don't necessarily have the tournament lobby open for every tournament I'm playing, I just open it when I need to see it. However, if I *do* have a lobby open for every tournament I'm playing it could take a while for me to find the particular lobby I want and see how many chips I have, and by that time the rebuy could be timed out.

For an example of why this is a problem, consider what happens if I am in a rebuy/addon tournament, with a smallish stack, and I go all-in shortly before the add-on break. Then something happens that means I don't see the outcome of the hand; another table demands action, or something happens in real life to distract me. Then the table where I went all in presents me with a rebuy dialogue, and I don't know whether I won or lost the hand and I can't see how many chips I have. If I can't really quickly find the tournament lobby then I have to rebuy to ensure I'm not kicked out of the tournament, because I might have no chips.

But I might not have lost the hand, and it could be just the rebuy dialogue that appears before the add-on dialogue, and in that case I have just rebought unnecessarily.

Many thanks,

Pianocat

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

Glad to hear it's now working for you! :)

Everything works fine if you are a poker-player most of the time, but someone uf us like to play poker now and then. And honestly, I still can not find what I want compare to the older poker-client. which was more easy to read. 

Too me, now it is to many detail-info about each game, even when you can find that if you click at the, game, tournament etc etc . I can not see the point.. And where is the poker-slot we get every monday? :wonder:

• 2 weeks later...

@FreedoM wrote:

@FunckyFish wrote:

@Stubbe-Unibet Today there will be the raffles for October mission? Where we will see the results?

Thanks

From what it says in the Promo Page, the raffle should take place today and the results will get posted on Unibets social media accounts when its done. But most likely tomorrow. :Happyshy:

Yeah, but also the community it's a social media place :) So I was asking if we will have the results here or there will be posted on Twitter. I think a lot of people are interested, there are 40 good prizes for both raffles.

• Like 1