• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@fish8one wrote:

@FreedoM wrote:

@fish8one wrote:

Thx! @FreedoM 

Could You "copy and paste" any hand so far, is this working for You..?

Thx anyway, GG!

Yes i can copy any hand and yes it works fine so far.

@FreedoM Thx again!

Just one more thing plz, where can U use them hands..? PT4 or HM2-3..or..?

What is the point of having this new feature..?

Regards,

Not sure, never been a big HUD user on other sites back in the day, and since i play mostly on Unibet, even before this feature there been occasions where i recorded my sessions, but most of the time i used to take a picture of some hands. Now i don't really play that much and didn't really got to use the new feature. :happyshy:

@FreedoM wrote:

@fish8one wrote:

@FreedoM wrote:

@fish8one wrote:

Thx! @FreedoM 

Could You "copy and paste" any hand so far, is this working for You..?

Thx anyway, GG!

Yes i can copy any hand and yes it works fine so far.

@FreedoM Thx again!

Just one more thing plz, where can U use them hands..? PT4 or HM2-3..or..?

What is the point of having this new feature..?

Regards,

Not sure, never been a big HUD user on other sites back in the day, and since i play mostly on Unibet, even before this feature there been occasions where i recorded my sessions, but most of the time i used to take a picture of some hands. Now i don't really play that much and didn't really got to use the new feature. :happyshy:

Thx, i see now what U meant by "working fine so far"..:)

@P0kerM0nk 

Metadata (30-40 characters)

Unibet Join a thrilling €40,000 Flop Race

Headline (30-40 characters)

Join a thrilling €40,000 Flop Race

Image ID

Image URL

Every flop’s a milestone on Cash Games these next few weeks.

We’re giving away €40,000 to whoever collects the most flops, in five weekly races.

Each flop will now get you points on one of three leaderboards (low, mid, high stakes). Climb the standings and you can win a share of €8,000 every week!

Whether you enjoy speedy Banzai or prefer No Limit, start racing today for extra prizes!

How it works:

• Download the poker client or play directly from your browser.
  • Go to the Cash Game lobby and start to play on qualifying stakes.
  • Compete with other players, collect leaderboard points and climb the ladder!

The tiers:

There will be three different tiers (Low, Mid and High) available to players. The table below shows each tier’s limit.

Low

Mid

High

NL/PL10

NL/PL50

NL/PL200

NL/PL25

NL/PL100

& NL/PL400

Banzai €20

Each tier will have one leaderboard: Low, Mid and High.  The leaderboards run weekly, you can see the dates with the total prize pools below:

How to get points:

• Every time you reach a flop on a Cash Game table (on a limit which qualifies for this promotion), you will get points.
  • The amount depends on what game and stake you play.
  • You will get one point for every flop you see.
  • The points will be multiplied depending on your stake.

Multiplier

Low

Mid

High

NL10, Banzai €20

NL50

NL200

PL10, NL25

PL50, NL100

PL200, NL400

PL25

PL100

PL400

(PL games and higher stakes per tier have a higher multiplier). For example, if you reach a flop on a PL50 table, you will get 1.5 x 1 point = 1.5 points.

There’s also a Daily 100-Flop Bonus of 20 points if you clock a century in a day (UTC 00:00-23:59). As well as a Consolation Bonus of one point per Euro lost should you have a tough day at the tables (capped as per below).  

Low: €10/10 points

Mid: €50/50 points

High: €200/200 points

Dates (PLEASE USE ONE TAB)

Total

Low

Mid

High

Week 1

12/10 - 18/10

€ 8000

€ 1200

€ 2800

€ 4000

Week 2

19/10 - 25/10

€ 8000

€ 1200

€ 2800

€ 4000

Week 3

26/10 - 1/11

€ 8000

€ 1200

€ 2800

€ 4000

Week 4

2/11 - 08/11

€ 8000

€ 1200

€ 2800

€ 4000

Week 5

9/11 - 15/11

€ 8000

€ 1200

€ 2800

€ 4000

Prize Breakdowns (PLEASE USE 3 TABS)

Low

Position

Prize

€ 200

€ 150

€ 125

€ 100

€ 75

€ 50

€ 40

€ 30

€ 20

10 - 14

€ 15

15 - 20

€ 10

21 - 50

€ 5

51 - 100

€ 2.5

Mid

Position

Prize

€ 700

€ 500

€ 375

€ 250

€ 200

€ 150

€ 100

€ 75

€ 50

10 - 15

€ 25

16 - 40

€ 10

High

Position

Prize

€ 1,000

€ 750

€ 600

€ 450

€ 300

€ 200

€ 150

8 - 10

€ 100

11 - 15

€ 50

Prizes are paid in cash within 72 hours after the leaderboards finish.

CTA Button (15 characters)

Play now

Button URL

Terms and Conditions:

• This promotion will run from 00:00 UTC on the 12th of October to 23:59 UTC on the 15th of November.
  • A day during this promotion runs from 00:00 UTC to 23:59 UTC.
  • The promotion is divided into five weeks long races with three tiers per race.
  • Low stakes leaderboard levels: NL/PL10 & NL/PL25 & Banzai €20.
  • Mid stakes leaderboard levels: NL/PL50 & NL/PL100.
  • High stakes leaderboard levels: NL/PL200 & NL/PL400.
  • Race prizes will be paid out within three business days from the end of each weekly race according to the player’s position in the leader board.
  • A ‘flop reached’ is any hand where you have not folded before the flop is dealt.
  • Only the flops seen at NL10+, PLO10+ and Banzai games NL20, will count toward the promotion. NL/PL4 and Banzai NL1/NL5 are excluded.
  • You will get at least 1 point per flop reached. Points per flop are given according to the table on the promotion page. PLO games and higher stakes of the tier have a higher multiplier.
  • Consolation points are added per day based on the amount of € lost on a specific day with a cap of 10/50/200 points for Low/Mid/High. One point per lost €1 up to 100bb on the lowest regular stake of the tier.
  • A losing day means a loss on eligible cash games of the same tier during the promotion period.
  • 20 extra points are added if a player reaches 100 flops (in the same tier) in 1 day based on UTC time.
  • In case of a tie between player’s final scores, an average amount of their combined prizes will be paid out.
  • Cash game tickets issued as part of this promotion have a validity of 7 days and are non-exchangeable and non-transferable. Winnings resulting from use of these tickets have zero wagering requirement.
  • We reserve the right to change the promotion at any time.
  • General Unibet terms and conditions apply.
  • In the event of inconsistency between the English version and any other language version of the Terms and Conditions, the English language version shall prevail.
  • Like 2

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

Hi @Stubbe-Unibet ,

Congrats on the redesign. I haven't played yet but it looks good from a first look. I really like the favorites options, that's really handy for me since I have sort or less a fixed schedule of MTT's I want to play.

One thing I'm not so fond of is the fact that you can only see the expiration date of the MTT ticket that is first to expire. I like to plan my playing schedule a bit beforehand and the expiration dates help me with that.

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:
@Lovehope, we're aware of both of these. You can see the expiry dates for all tickets, if you go to a tournament where you can use it and open the buyin dialog (here you'll have all tickets in the dropdown) - obviously not ideal.

But I've seen you responded to the issue already and the fact that it's still possible to see all the expiration dates through the buy in dialog, even though a bit clumsy, is good news.

• Like 1

@Stubbe-Unibet  I like to add my couple thoughts for Cash-game tickets ...

1) if you fire several tables - can't be there some way to show/display actual balance? (I mean other than paper+pen or via calculator like we most likely do during old school times :happyshy:)

2) same as above but covering FLOPs remaining requirements? (currently you need to close the tables to see where you are ...)

3) is there some crazy Make-me/you-proud promotion on horizont before end of year?

(I mean something like re-spin for highest BB value or whatever ...)

I like that "run-good" button, so keep it ON for me, please 👍 I like you anyway ❤️

@Sparrow473 wrote:

@Stubbe-Unibet500eur betting freeroll, now, changed device, restarted client 5x, didn't help... No projection.

Did you change device just before the issue happened the first time? If you for instance switch from desktop to mobile, this will always happen. We'll release improvements next Tuesday :)

• Like 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions