Release notes 3.0 (redesign)

Stubbe-Unibet

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Livertool wrote:

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

Has anyone had issues with the payout projections recently? We need some recent examples for the investigations

Yes 

Would be great if you could capture a screenshot of it, so we got the timestamp and tournament :)

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

@Lovehope, we're aware of both of these. You can see the expiry dates for all tickets, if you go to a tournament where you can use it and open the buyin dialog (here you'll have all tickets in the dropdown) - obviously not ideal.

If you'd like me to have a look at the ticket and exchange a UK tour one to a generic, just let me know :)

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

@Livertool wrote:

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

Has anyone had issues with the payout projections recently? We need some recent examples for the investigations

Yes 

Would be great if you could capture a screenshot of it, so we got the timestamp and tournament :)

Dunno if we are talking about same matter cause i would assume you can see these yourself and not much improvement in there thou i haven't played for awhile. But lobby projections in this one was nowhere to be seen while i played and still it don't look too good:Screenshot_2020-10-08-03-05-54-805_pad_com.unibet.poker.thumb.jpg.19bd68c1751bbcd1a38cf26175bfba59.jpg

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

@Livertool, what's wrong with it on that picture? Looks fine to me :)

Major problem was that i'm not in 1st place, minor that i thought prices should be under price and not under chips. Mega was that there weren't any information during play (no chips, no prediction of price)but i thought you are aware of that and fix pending

@Stubbe-Unibet I have same issue time by time, but didn't make screenshots. When I'll have one, I'll make it.

Anyway this bug appears when I change device (from notebook to phone and reverse), and have to say, it happens always!

Some (SOME!) client restart helps, but it is extremely annoying. I'll post the screenshots tomorrow if I'll have it today.

Just asking, did you read my last post in this topic, @Stubbe-Unibet ?

• Like 1

@Sparrow473 wrote:

My Hexa ticket expired. I think it didn't said "I'll be expired in 27 hours" for exmple. I had no clue that it will be expired today. (I tought that it will be good until the end of the day.)

1037941147_Hexaticket.png.56c7d7d7516537f82d3157d8eb0d3eb2.png

Maybe I don't understand the Exp. date well. @Stubbe-Unibet ?

EDIT: I didn't check it yesterday, just 2 days ago. So perhaps there is "Exp in XY hours?"

It doesn't have time in hours/clock, but we want to add this :) Gave you a new ticket now 

• Like 1

Hello,

I've got a question regarding the tournament display columns, why can't we sort the table columns by any of the column headers? I see that we can only sort by "Starts in" column header. It seems weird not to have a feature to be able to sort on all columns.

@Mogly wrote:

Hello,

I've got a question regarding the tournament display columns, why can't we sort the table columns by any of the column headers? I see that we can only sort by "Starts in" column header. It seems weird not to have a feature to be able to sort on all columns.

@Mogly You mean like this? ;) 

picturemessage_4t1f0y54_3cx.thumb.png.8ea7bbd8d84bba38b79683fb0f8599d6.png

Coming in next release.

• Like 1

Yeah, I'd love to. If I'm not mistaken, it was of less value, but if you can, I would be happy if you exchange 50. Anyway, I'm grateful.

Seems to be one of the best poker communities !!!    

I will be grateful to any your decision. 

I just have one little question. I played Hexa a lot of tables, but it autoclosed my client twice, and I lost some money twice (That I haven't seen before in previous version) . Is it connected to a new version or not ?

(but that program remembers buy-in value - good )  

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

@Livertool wrote:

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

Yes 

Payout is not visible in browser most of the time. I have Chrome on Linux, but cannot now remember the exact version.

When rebuying the dialog box shows the current avatar in your profile, not the one used in that particular table.

Placing your name on the top of the list and not highlighting it in the list itself is annoying. Especially in satellites with 2 to 4 prizes it makes it harder to view the situation in one glance.

The midnight 5€ singularity has a typo. It says "€00 Singularity".

Here another error, in the desktop client, when you hover your mouse over the top or bottom of the poker table window and you get the extention icon (arrow up and down) and you double double click normally the window would go full screen but this is what it does instead, like the table get split lol /matrix

WTF.thumb.png.d3c00d986781c01223145fcd273279ff.png

• Like 1