Release notes 3.0 (redesign)

Stubbe-Unibet

@radge1 wrote:

Client still kicking me out regularly (Mac PC), even when single tabling and doing nothing else :wow: 

What exactly does "kicking me out" mean? Are you logged out, does the client crash, or what happens? Can you share what version of OSX you're on?

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@OliD there's a lot of work involved in every release, so in order to get as many bugs as possible fixed, we won't be releasing the next one before the scheduled monthly release. Appreciate your feedback!

It's also worth noting there's quite the delay when pushing updates for iOS, as they have to be approved by Apple.

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

Fine, well I won't be depositing until your fix is applied. I would be a moron if I did, with the multiple issues identified, entirely at my own cost.

I look forward to your patch, in what, a months time?!

I am the same. Using an iPhone XR and generally play for an hour or two a night. Getting kicked out of app or the screen just goes wonky and have to restart. It’s happened so many times I am getting really sick of it. You are in the middle of hands and then you are scrambling to restart before timer runs out. Then when you can’t get back quickly enough you have to wait for big blind and lose your extra timer. Really frustrating.

I don’t really understand how this has happened as I have never come across an iOS app that is anywhere near as buggy. What happened during testing (assuming there must have been some thorough testing)

One issue I've noticed playing multiple cash game tables (max 4) is when you open and close tables or toggle in between tables whilst the action is on you on several tables it f up showing me the action buttons from one table for all the others. It sorts itself out but it's like it cannot process all the information quick enough so it loses track of what table you are actually playing at. Danger is I would click a wrong button (not tried it out!) but going back to the initial table that suit the action buttons sorts it all out. Bit hectic and confusing though.

Finally my connection holds for a entire game, the software seems to work but oh wait a second! 

seriously is there any point playing here? Slightly bigger stack re raises my bb shove to hit this, but apparently it's not in anyway manipulated. 92% ahead pre flop shove. Sorry but total sham!

BF0CDD74-0A9B-4B6F-B684-F0447988017C.thumb.png.4b94d4abf1b555ef47a28f528b6a0b03.png

It's less the aa losing when 92% ahead mate, more the fact this is the first time since update I've had an uninterrupted game, without being booted out by bugs. I have to log back in at least 20 times a night, my point is, why bother for that deal? Thanks for the troll, Bender!

@OliD wrote:

It's less the aa losing when 92% ahead mate, more the fact this is the first time since update I've had an uninterrupted game, without being booted out by bugs. I have to log back in at least 20 times a night, my point is, why bother for that deal? Thanks for the troll, Bender!

No reply necessary, that last sentence sums up the general trend these days. :waterfall:

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

My Hexa ticket expired. I think it didn't said "I'll be expired in 27 hours" for exmple. I had no clue that it will be expired today. (I tought that it will be good until the end of the day.)

262072361_Hexaticket.png.871f1e246df3b4aa5b862cdadba01059.png

Maybe I don't understand the Exp. date well. @Stubbe-Unibet ?

EDIT: I didn't check it yesterday, just 2 days ago. So perhaps there is "Exp in XY hours?"

I agree that HUD is killing poker but why can't I see my EV? I want to work on the game and see my mistakes, I also don’t understand why I lose positions every day where I have AA vs AK vs KJ and they collect flash ... and so every day ...

Hi Unibet. On the one hand, thank you for what you are doing. On the other, when you rebuy in client with a ticket, you can't choose, with what ticket you will rebuy (for example I don't want to use general ticket in UO UK, when I have UO UK, because I have general tick for smth else. If I'm not mistaken in such a way I burnt my general ticket when re-entering to uo satellite. I ask you to change 1 my uo ticket to general ticket and change this !!! so a person should have the opporrtunity to choose ticket when re-enter/rebuy, and when you have same tickets in ticket lobby, there is only 1 expiration day, but I think we all need to know expiration days for other tickets ( to know, whether they all 'burning', or not). Thank you for COMMUNITY.