Release notes 3.0 (redesign)

Stubbe-Unibet

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Fec, yes, that's a known one and on the list :) You can't request hand history. For HexaPro you can get a document with buyin, multiplier and win (every game played on its own row).

@Pionrj, I think CS have to say this :) They are not the ones to decide on the compensation, so they can't say if you'll get refunded. They can forward it to Andy (or right now me), and then we decide.

I understand it isn't necessarily very reassuring, but if you trust us with your money by depositing, you should also trust that we can handle such a case :)

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

I don't feel that it has anything to do with trust. I took screenshots and he told me it's a known bug. Doesn't that basically mean it's auto refund? And I don't want any bonus points. I bought myself in the game with money, so refund it in money. Thanks.

Screenshot_20200930_175616.thumb.jpg.274c01efd7616793338530b0f35b4751.jpg

Screenshot_20200930_175700.thumb.jpg.0b6c99ec08f3baf200af03becc4c84a0.jpg

Problem in my connection? Are you serious? The game started with that J9 hand the previous is from the previous Hexapro. I saw that the money left but nothing happened. So I went to see the history and took that screenshot. Then I went to the Hexapro page trying to find a way to get in the game. I had lost only a little by then. So, no refund? This is a joke. 

@Pionrj, and you're entitled to feel that way, but regardless of that, I do believe CS should forward these cases. They generally aren't qualified to establish the root cause, and we prefer to know about all technical issue in the poker team, by having it forwarded to us. Yes, it does add a few hours to the resolution time, but we also ensure every case is handled properly. This is not a common issue. If it was something that happened 20 times a day, it'd be very different, and we'd likely skip the step of having it forwarded to us for investigation.

I have refunded your buyin.

Also happy to share that we managed to reproduce the issue on our end, so we're one big step closer to fixing this one.

New release looks great, not a mobile player but it looks really nice on there.  Thanks for improving the sng registration, being able to reg 4 games instantly saves a bit of time and hopefully encourages players to multi-table a bit more.  I do find the way in which the lobby displays number of players sat waiting at the table a little misleading; if I am waiting at 4 tables it replicates the number of players sat at first table in the queue on each subsequent table so gives a false impression of how many players are waiting on the later tables.  Can see pros/cons to letting players see this info though.

SNG promo looks amazing, looking forward to it.

• Like 1

Something wrong in the footer of the client, clicking through the icons gives an error depending on sequence.

toolbar.thumb.png.32f137bddb277527f9fbaa73821e706a.png

Slots tab giving an error and closing the client sometimes when I click on it. Had this error once:

Whitelabel Error PageThis application has no configured error view, so you are seeing this as a fallback.Thu Oct 01 18:33:43 CEST 2020[028916a4-113184681] There was an unexpected error (type=Gateway Timeout, status=504).Response took longer than timeout: PT15S

Clicking slots and then profile gives what you see in the screenshot.
Clicking any of the first 3 and then settings icon brings me to the cash game page (or the page last used hexa - cash - sng - tourneys) as settings icon does not get activated.
When settings is activated and you click present/promotion tab or slot tab it is same issue as above.

Maybe known but there you go :Smile:

• Like 2

I've had this problem a couple of times now. Nothing happens when I click add-on button.  When I make rebuy first, then add-on works. 

Luckily these have been small satellites, but this would really suck at bigger tournaments

Other thing I don't like is when you want to make a new alias you click the pencil icon of one of the existing ones and it takes you to the avatar page but it doesn't really show which avatar you are changing as the only one you see is the one you have active in the footer. Might be confusing.

• Like 2

@Iceman wrote:

I've had this problem a couple of times now. Nothing happens when I click add-on button.  When I make rebuy first, then add-on works. 

Luckily these have been small satellites, but this would really suck at bigger tournaments

@Iceman please take note of the tournament ID's where this happens. Need a few more for server logs investigation

I agree, this is still happening on mobile client, more than a week after notifying mods. Lobby's don't load full info and I continue to be booted out of client on most tourneys now, not just infinity rebuys. 

I don't mean to sound angry or anything but I don't have a PC, only iPad and this software is seemingly unplayable which is a shame as I play regularly with Unibet and lately have had terrible form due at least in part to faulty software, a factor already admitted by staff. This has cost me time, money and stress, feeling like I'm villified for playing on mobile.

Some bonus points with which to purchase some compensatory tickets would go a long way!