Release notes 3.0 (redesign)

Stubbe-Unibet

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is one thing that has annoyed me since the beginning , not only in the new version. 

When I multitable I do not have time to react within the time limit, so my hand folds automatically.  Then the problem start, I have to wait until its my turn again to sit-in  again.   
All other poker rooms I know of give you the option to sit-in if the timer goes out! 

So what happens is that if the other players are slow to react in a tournament, it could take 2 minutes for me to click sit-in when Its my turn again .  The timer for the hand on Unibet is shorter than other poker rooms so with many tables running sometimes  I do not have time to react.  This should really be fixed with the new version ....

• Like 2

Hi @Stubbe-Unibet,

I played the €250 Uk Tour online last night, sadly didn't amount to much (80ish) but I have another ticket that expires April 2021 which I was unable to re enter with.

id like to request that this be exchanged for 5 €50 UK tour tickets please. Sorry if it's it in the wrong thread but I couldn't find the right one so thought I'd ask you as you have been so helpful recently!

thanks.

@Stubbe-Unibet 

I've found a problem with my cash game tickets. Both due to expire tomorrow so I played a bit, but whichever ticket I clicked it would only load the tables from one of them.

1222974524_Screenshot(119).thumb.png.2a93ad9b37debc7c538928ba8d7d143a.pngOnly after fully using one ticket would it start using the second.

• Like 1

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

@GR1ZZL3R you can select the ticket in the dropdown :)

Put these two on the backlog:

1. Ticket you click (in the ticket view) should open the buyin dialog with said ticket selected (now it selects first ticket in stack, regardless of ticket clicked)

2. Move the dropdown for ticket selection so that it's between the ticket/cash tickbox and buyin slider

• Like 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

Hmm, that's disappointing, esp as I wasn't even given the opportunity to use my second one yesterday. So I can only use for the next uk tour final? It's an online ticket, what if the next ones are scheduled live and no more online? Can you confirm when the next online/live is scheduled? What if it expires first or I cannot make the next event, can I extend it?

thanks

@Merenitsu wrote:

@Stubbe-Unibet  no working bell in client. Yesterday i got Hexapro JP Mania Issue ticket, didn't see it and it expired/ Today  received  Betteng freeroll ticket -the same. Knowing that he had to come went to the tickets and they are there. But a bell with no reactions

@Merenitsu can't reproduce this issue. Works fine when getting a new ticket: the icon turns green. 

@OliD wrote:

Hmm, that's disappointing, esp as I wasn't even given the opportunity to use my second one yesterday. So I can only use for the next uk tour final? It's an online ticket, what if the next ones are scheduled live and no more online? Can you confirm when the next online/live is scheduled? What if it expires first or I cannot make the next event, can I extend it?

thanks

Next one will be online and likely early December :)

If it expires we'll revive it 

@Stubbe-Unibet  when I received tickets immediately after freerolls or tournaments, I immediately saw that I was getting tickets, but when something came not after the end of the tournaments, I didn’t see what was working. I'll check and write in a couple of days.

and the cursor does not work where you need to enter passwords. works after re-entry 

When you win Bounty MTTs, the final Bounty(your own, the one you get to keep for winning) doesn't show up anywhere in the winnings. Neither in Projection or Bounty, would be nice if it was added to Bounty. Now you can find it the old way via the notification system.

For cash games or banzai, when you request result. Is it possible to get EV as a datapoint too? 

If it isn't, are we able to request old HH with anymous name? Lets say 30 days+ old. Would be nice for studying your game and keeping track on your EV. To see if you are really beating the games you are playing or not.