Release notes 3.0 (redesign)

Stubbe-Unibet

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Easy1 wrote:

@Stubbe-Unibet 

Hi Currently unable to play useing the new client. Windows 10 desktop. Have tried re installing and have turned off anti virus. 

It normally crashes as soon as a hand is dealt or even when I open a table. Has also crashed with just the lobby opened. I tried it at offpeak time just to check if it made a difference and I was then able to at least view 4 tables. Can play through the web browswer with no issues but would rather not 3-4 table using that. From Ireland if that makes a difference. Have tried to play tonight and also on Tuesday and was attempting to play mtts. 

Asked live support and was told to ask in this thread. 

Thanks

@Easy1 welcome to the community! Sorry to hear that. There're are no known issues with Windows (in terms of crashes), and my guess would be that you've either got some drivers which aren't updated, or you've got some older hardware which doesn't work well with the client.

Before we go into more complex troubleshooting and I get various details from you, I want to make sure you know just how awesome the web client is ;) You mention playing 3-4 tables, and for that purpose, I'd actually recommend the web client over the download one. I guess you might now know this, but you can actually tile tables in the web client. Few screenshots below :)web1.thumb.PNG.dad3d98a8109a2f2d15e0aee5e1d66bc.PNG

web2.thumb.PNG.5ba5ca85e3787b3536f21749c6bb08c9.PNGweb3.thumb.PNG.9ce0bc6132771af9c5b68c897546da58.PNG

• Like 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

@Stubbe-Unibet 

Thank you for the very quick reply. The web client is very good but I play other sites and just find it easier with the downloaded client. 

So unfortunately what various details do you need?

My desktop is about 6-7 years old I believe. Is able to run 7-8 poker clients at the same time along with pokertracker. ( The unibet crashes happened with 2 other clients opened max)

intel pentium CPU G2030t @ 2.60GHz, 2600 mhz 2 cores with 16GB of ram.

When I deleted the client to reinstall all that remained was a text document that said 'Timeout of new browser info response for frame process id 5 and routing id 4'

The drivers are up to date as far as I can tell. 

Thanks

@Easy1 wrote:

@Stubbe-Unibet 

Thank you for the very quick reply. The web client is very good but I play other sites and just find it easier with the downloaded client. 

So unfortunately what various details do you need?

My desktop is about 6-7 years old I believe. Is able to run 7-8 poker clients at the same time along with pokertracker. ( The unibet crashes happened with 2 other clients opened max)

intel pentium CPU G2030t @ 2.60GHz, 2600 mhz 2 cores with 16GB of ram.

When I deleted the client to reinstall all that remained was a text document that said 'Timeout of new browser info response for frame process id 5 and routing id 4'

The drivers are up to date as far as I can tell.

Thanks

As a first step, go to https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/intel-driver-support-assistant.html and check for and install any updates from Intel. What graphics card do you have?

@Easy1 strange, sounds like a local GPU issue, but drivers are fine. Not much I can do right now. You could try to install the beta driver version for the GPU. I will need to get a special build for you, but it will take some time, as there is a lot of stuff going on.

And you're on V3.0.0 right? Shouldn't be technically possible to be on any other version, but just want to verify.

The mobile client is not working to good for me. When the screen rotates it sometimes jumps to this... 

1207678784_Screenshot_20200924-122506_UnibetPoker.thumb.jpg.9102fa89b27107e27781451a912cae62.jpg

& then the only way to get it right seems to be to restart the client. Anyone else experiencing this? 

My phone is a Samsung Galaxy A50 running android. 

Always remember... You can be... do... or have anything your heart desires !

@Jaazzzzz wrote:

I'm using the ipad already for 5+ years now.

This release 3.0 is very unstable on ipad.

When playing tournements I get kick-out multiple times per hour.

What exactly do you mean by "kick-out"? Unfortunately always some delay getting updates out on iOS, as they have to be approved by Apple, and I don't believe the latest one has been pushed yet.

First off, congrats for releasing 3.0 in schedule. Indeed, as @Stubbe-Unibet promised, the 3.0 came out before Euro 2020 was played.

This version is definitely an improvement. I have a few questions and comments (possible assessed before, do not have time to go through 33 page thread)
1) where is the sitout button for cashgames?
2) I would appereciated knowing the late reg ending time even before the tournament starts (know when to come home for games in advance)
3) the range of font sizes used is too wide imo. I know they are meant to imply hierarcy/importance but the difference is too much.
4) if you attempt to make the lobby narrower it does not scale properly (does not make Starts or Tournament columns narrower (which are too wide for what they contain) but instead makes everything in the lobby smaller and just adds some more rows).

Anyways, quite happy with this new version.

@Elukka12 wrote:

First off, congrats for releasing 3.0 in schedule. Indeed, as @Stubbe-Unibet promised, the 3.0 came out before Euro 2020 was played.

This version is definitely an improvement. I have a few questions and comments (possible assessed before, do not have time to go through 33 page thread)

1) where is the sitout button for cashgames?

2) I would appereciated knowing the late reg ending time even before the tournament starts (know when to come home for games in advance)

3) the range of font sizes used is too wide imo. I know they are meant to imply hierarcy/importance but the difference is too much.

4) if you attempt to make the lobby narrower it does not scale properly (does not make Starts or Tournament columns narrower (which are too wide for what they contain) but instead makes everything in the lobby smaller and just adds some more rows).

Anyways, quite happy with this new version.

We always deliver on time ;) The Euro plan (at least the 2020 one) wasn't really in place for that long, as it became clear quite early that it was unlikely the tournament would take place :)

1. Not easy to figure out (we know), but you need to hit the "X" 

2. Agree, on the backlog already

3. Scaling will be improved in the future

4. Starts column can't be any smaller due to some translations being quite long (even with 2-3 shortenings used).