Release notes 3.0 (redesign)

Stubbe-Unibet

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@laifstaile wrote:

i won tix into E39....got auto regged....soft thinks i am not registered....

even though i am on player list

Yes, first time I ever see this. I didn't even know the software supported it :D Will need to see how Leo set it up and how it's different to the regular sats

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

@OliD wrote:

Mine also keeps crashing, noticeably when I view lobby from an ongoing game, boots me out of client after 5 seconds. Had to log in again 6 times in past hour, mid game, very annoying!

playing on iPad on updated OS. slots are also failing to load, all of them.

@OliD , @tom_green if it crashes when you're viewing a lobby, it would be extremely useful with some screenshots or at least info about what specific lobby it was. We have one known issue related to the infinity character, but maybe there's something else as well

Hard to follow what issues been mentioned and which haven't but here is another one:

Mobile phone version (Iphone 8)
Filter for the tournaments works fine in landscape mode but when you tilt it into portrait mode it ignores the filters I've set, when going back to landscape it's using the filters as set again. Bit strange, also limited filter options in portrait mode is pretty useless. 

• Like 2

@Mijnlamp0310 wrote:

This is now the second day in 3 days that my account is having issues... Player Disabled while I have everything in order. Getting pretty annoyed by this at this point...

@Mijnlamp0310 I'm sorry there's an issue with accounts in your country! - has "only" been yesterday and today though. There's a temporary solution in place now, and they'll continue working on it tomorrow. Would like to stress the issue has nothing to do with the new poker software :) 

A great job of programmers and designers.
Congratulations.

I just leave you several details:
1- To be able to order the names of the players when the games begin, to be able to search for opponents more easily.
2- To be able to paste the passwords of the tournaments, before I left you now not.
3- Now I can't find the link to the machine shots to get a ticket, it came out in the shape of a heart in a circle.

Regards,
Atte.
Rodolfo

@SCOBY, thanks for the info. Did you do anything at all (like some page in lobby, open settings etc.) which you wouldn't regularly do during a hand? Just trying to understand if there's anything we can do to try and reproduce the issue on our end - only knowing that it happened, that doesn't help so much.

Did you rotate the screen by any chance?

@Stubbe-Unibet 

lobby.thumb.png.7d6dfbe9031bd1089379c9ddb5a08cf9.png

Apologies if this has already been brought up, but would it be possible to make the tournament ticket view work on such manner that by clicking on the tournament it would launch that specific tournaments lobby on a pop-up window ( the same than we can launch from the regular tournament view )?

Now we aren't able to see the number of entries and all the other important details other than the name and guarantee without heading back to the main lobby and then finding the tournament from the main schedule. :Wonder:

• Like 3

Tournament id 20728427 5euro 1k gtd E47 UOS re-enter low.

in medium stage of tournament suddenly every hand my stack started to decrease by 5+bb (all hands I was folding) how is that possible ?

after around 10 folded hands my stack meltdown to 0bb

Please check that, thanks

• Like 2

@Stubbe-Unibet 

Hi Currently unable to play useing the new client. Windows 10 desktop. Have tried re installing and have turned off anti virus. 

It normally crashes as soon as a hand is dealt or even when I open a table. Has also crashed with just the lobby opened. I tried it at offpeak time just to check if it made a difference and I was then able to at least view 4 tables. Can play through the web browswer with no issues but would rather not 3-4 table using that. From Ireland if that makes a difference. Have tried to play tonight and also on Tuesday and was attempting to play mtts. 

Asked live support and was told to ask in this thread. 

Thanks