Release notes 3.0 (redesign)

Stubbe-Unibet

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am really afraid that mentioning it in this 18-page thread, its going to be forgotten instantenly, but I will give my best:

Przechwytywanie.PNG.28a2f2a06e6bd5c5f05fffba627dbdb6.PNG

'Save my Windows Setup' is not working. I hoped it would work with new site. Its not working. It has been not working under old software aswell. It is useless. This doesnt seem like much, but for multitabler, ability to save both window SIZE and POSITION (including replayer) is really great functionality. And also something that most sites already have. 

Oh, and I really like the changes overall. Cannot say bad thing about general upgrades with UI and so on.

• Like 1

@PRO8L3M what's the issue exactly? Do you have multiple screens? It makes a difference where lobby is placed and from what window and screen you create the tiling. If you do have more than one, please try it on the other screen and see if that doesn't solve it.

@creier13, we have regular cash leaderboard promos. No zoom or snap coming anytime soon - we don't have the liquidity and it'd have to replace regular cash games :)

@steppek77, much less clutter and less elements now, so think it's just a question of you getting used to it :)

@High-Lander, as I mentioned earlier in the thread; "For now, you can only sort by starts in column". We will be adding at least sorting by buyin as well :) And I never said freerolls don't matter at all. If they didn't, we wouldn't run them. The reply wasn't so much targeted at you but all the dissatisfied freeroll related comments - the tag a bit confusing there, I know :)
And don't get me wrong, I do appreciate all the constructive feedback!

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

@Yzzid-Le, I don't have all the details, but it seems to be a communication issue between the Belgian regulator and our servers. The response time from the regulator is higher than the timeout value we've defined, which results in this message being shown. It's affecting all products, not just poker, and I'd like to stress it has nothing to do with the poker release today, just bad timing :) It's being worked and will hopefully be solved soon.

@Sparrow473, should have been added (one €10 ticket). If it didn't show up, I guess it balances it out for the extra €10 ones you got the other day ;)

@Dennis__ when the promo page is live, you'll see it ;) - top 5 below, cash value but will be added in bonus points

1 500

2 375

3 250

4 175

5 100

• Like 1

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

@Sparrow473, should have been added (one €10 ticket). If it didn't show up, I guess it balances it out for the extra €10 ones you got the other day ;)

Damn, @Stubbe-Unibet I was affraid of it. 😛I tought I was good guy and Santa knew it👼, but no surprises....

Seriously, pls work on that issue, because it is more than annoying not  to know the projection. I know that I always have to fight for the win, but c'mon...

@Tomi22 wrote:

Hi, i ahve an issue with the new client, the cards displayed in the right of the name sometimes i am in the SB and think that I am BU Maybe put the cards above the nickname or move the BU more to the right.

+1, or on UTG, and i think im on BB.

Next thing is rebuy button which covers avatar and nickname. I think just '+' button will be enough, i caught myself few times when i just want to popup table and i accidentaly fire topup/rebuy screen.

I like big 'Fold to any bet' button but i think it may be centered like 'wait for BB', now its pushed to the left and other tables cover it when im playing (my tables are set in tile).

Anyway i like new design it fells faster and smoother than the old one. gj!

Now im waiting for downloadable handhistories

And one more thing about current hh. It would be nice if i can search more hands than the recent idk - 100? and if could be sorted by for ex. pot size

• Like 1