Release notes 3.0 (redesign)

Stubbe-Unibet

Thanks for the new software but there are couple of things I would like to point out:

- During add-on break you are forced to rebuy once before buying your add-on (if you close the rebuy window and try to buy only an add-on nothing happens)

- Tournament info box in tables have really bad font which makes it painful to look at it, the old font was A LOT clearer, please bring it back ♥

• Like 3

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Tekes, info box will be improved. Haven't heard of the addon issue before. Yes, you will get the rebuy dialog first, but if you decline that and click addon, it will work (there might be a small delay). Can you confirm if you ended up getting the addon chips?

@Josafina, Windows client doesn't have this limit, but the web client does. Do apologize for forgetting to include it in the release notes

• Like 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

@Tekes wrote:

@Stubbe-Unibet I noticed that I will get the add-on if I try it multiple times, sometimes I have to click add-on button 4 times before I am able to buy it. If I buy rebuy first I don't have any problems. Never had this problem with the old software.

Will look into this tomorrow. Thanks for the info!

• Like 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

Stubbe.

With all due respect. If someone, i.e, me (as a loyal customer for 15 years) suggests an improvement that is really not that hard to fix; and this is the response...well, I guess Unibet does not value its customers to the extent that is customary and (probably) necessary to survive in todays growing market of betting/poker sites.

I think you misunderstood what I was really suggesting. In the old version platform it was possible to sort all the tournaments just by one click. If I for example wanted to see all the trnys sorted after buy-in, name, etc. then it was just one click away. I just took freerolls as an example. By the way, I really think you are wrong when saying that Freerolls aren't important. They actually play an important roll in getting new players "hooked" and later on also play for real money. But that's a totally different discussion and unrelated to what I wanted to discuss.

If you still don't know/care/bother to take the suggestion of mine in consideration; well then just take a look at how i.e Excel or databases like Access work. They would be virtually useless without the simple function of "sorting".

I'm a bit surprised that this can't be done. Many of the other suggestions made by other customers in here are much harder to implement. I know this as I'm in the profession of programming.

Anyhow, have a nice evening now, and try to have focus on keeping as many customers as possible instead of the opposite. 

Cheers!

New client,visually,looks amazing!Both,on desktop and on mobile. :inlove:  Great job @Stubbe-Unibet!!!! 👍

Seems light (for CPU and RAM),if I am not mistaken,which is good thing as well.Will express myself more on technical things once I burn some €-s along the way. 😃

One thing that still bothers me is betting slider,on desktop client.Mobile version have nice sensitive slider where we can bet/raise chip by chip,but on desktop version that is not the case,but rather it`s always rounding it by 0.5 BB.
Could you do someting about it in next update,please.

Also,thanks for favor! :atisfied:

• Like 1