Release notes 3.0 (redesign)

Stubbe-Unibet

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

@Millyano, there won't

@Cl1nt, would be awesome if you could take a few screenshots when this happens! Would like to see when and what tournaments it happens in.

@Tomi22, yes, removed. If you want actual stats, you can request it from CS/here :) we're working on something new and much, much better in this context, but will take a while before it's ready :)

You should do the other way around..remove it when u had better to offer , no?

Can i get every day when i played an email then(at 24.00), with the "flop seen" details ?

What about auto-rebuy..? Will happen ever..?

Limit stops? 

Just a basic " caps lock on " warning,when giving the password..?

Thx in advance!

@fish8one feature used by very few and honestly don't see how it's very useful. Why would you desperately need to see this every day at a set time?

Auto-rebuy or auto top-up?

There're several different RG tools. RG tools aren't part of poker client dev and unrelated to this :)

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

Hey so far I really like the update :-)

Only one thing the challenge points dont seem to update right now. Is this a known problem?

One thing I really would wish for in future update is an option to regulate the overall sound volume. Sometimes I like to listen  to music while playing and also having the sound  on but then the sound is far too loud or the music too quitly

• Like 1

@Stubbe-Unibet

Scrolling in tournament option work only by the mouse scroll [very slow]. When you try to make it faster and drag the slide all the way to the down its very laggy. When you do for a few sec nothing happends then the slide appear at the other end where fnished tournaments are placed. 

• Like 2
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

@jerry wrote:

@Stubbe-Unibet

Scrolling in tournament option work only by the mouse scroll [very slow]. When you try to make it faster and drag the slide all the way to the down its very laggy. When you do for a few sec nothing happends then the slide appear at the other end where fnished tournaments are placed. 

Same problem to me.

• Like 1

@Lywyu wrote:

@jerry wrote:

@Stubbe-Unibet

Same problem to me.

This is a known issue and unfortunately difficult to fix :( It will be done eventually, but right now it's not a high priority

• Like 1

@aliasis wrote:

Hey so far I really like the update :-)

Only one thing the challenge points dont seem to update right now. Is this a known problem?

One thing I really would wish for in future update is an option to regulate the overall sound volume. Sometimes I like to listen  to music while playing and also having the sound  on but then the sound is far too loud or the music too quitly

@aliasis 

You can regulate all the sounds what's going on by right-clicking the volume icon in the taskbar, and choosing the sound volume mixer from the menu 👍

(stretch that window then to see all the options/programs using sounds)

mixervolume.thumb.png.4333b03acd3ebadc45ee5b3a1dca3773.png

I love the changes it's looks great, but the old cg rebuy system was better.
Let's say i playing cg with 100bb and on the flop i topup my chips, but more chips goes in other streets (now i can't top up my chip to maximum only in the next hand).

Also, any chance nl800 coming back?

It ought to be the priority for Unibet. It is quite annoying that you can't scroll quickly. 

I can't find a tournament that starts in 2 hours without having to scroll, wait, scroll...it takes 40 seconds.

Another thing is that in order to find a freeroll tournament quickly and most visibly you have to physically type in the word "freeroll" and then search.

I'm not sure but perhaps will the experience be better in the future. Until then I'll use another poker client and company. 

• Like 1

@High-Lander with all due respect, the lobby wasn't designed with freeroll players in mind, and I think the business will not only survive but thrive this way ;) We've designed it while having the players paying for the freerolls in mind.

If it's too much to type "fr" in the search box, I guess there's no way around you playing at another site :(

@pianocat88, fair point, do think you'd generally be aware of this though, unless you're mass-multitabling, and then you'd probably have a window open for each tournament anyway, where it's visible. I do want to improve the rebuy and addon dialog as well :)

• Like 1