Release notes 3.0 (redesign)

Stubbe-Unibet

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy with the software facelift ...
Positive points 6 minute break, duration of tournaments, MTT Lobby, ... 

Currently, it is almost unplayable in terms of graphics ...
The cards of the other players are horrible, the tournament information is almost unreadable ...
it hurts the eyes a lot ...
In addition, there are mostly only dark themes of tables, it is even worse for the cards of other players.

In short, reading at the table is very unpleasant ... I don't see myself playing for hours like this

• Like 1

Indeed very bad graphics.  to small, I don't need glasses but I have to get close to see the description of the tourney realy good.

the cards,they look awufull,feels like you can see the pixels.Another thing,when the cards are dealt,they are spread to the players in 2 "levels" cards are spread first in the midle then to the player

Another issue when you are playing multi tbl and you click under the avatar pops out the card ranks,disturbing if the games are realy fast and that pops every time

tyugbiuk.PNG.b05086b1f77b582548b4c97d27dc5bb4.PNG

The UOS tounaments needs to be organized a little,betwen them there are other tourneys

Overall my vote for new client is negative,better the old one

@BoboEL, no chance :) some people just dislike change and need time to get used to a much better product ;)

@Boby, just disable hand strength icon in settings, if you tend to missclick it :) "description of tourney" referring to what info exactly?
Again, agree the villain cards aren't good and this will be fixed :)

If you want to see just UOS tournament, just hit the UOS filter

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

@Check_Norriswith tournament information you mean the box in the lower left corner?

Yes... I think on my desktop computer with 2 24 "screens it will be ok... But on laptop it was much more readable before

I should point out that I always shrink the tables to the maximum... It is certain that if you have tested your graphics with 1 table in full screen, there are no problems

I would still like to know the answer! In the future, there will be freerolls for knocking out a player (bounty) 0.02 cents ??? There were good freerolls! a lot of excitement! People registered for this freeroll for 15-17 seconds !!! now there are not so many people at the open ... it is not happy ...

@Millya no, there won't

@Cl1nt, would be awesome if you could take a few screenshots when this happens! Would like to see when and what tournaments it happens in.

@Tomi22, yes, removed. If you want actual stats, you can request it from CS/here :) we're working on something new and much, much better in this context, but will take a while before it's ready :)

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions