Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Rank 15
Rank 15

@P0kerM0nk wrote:

Are challenge points a secret? 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

мааа.jpg

Highlighted
Rank 22
Rank 22

@Stubbe-Unibet @Andy-Unibet 

Hexas ( regular €1 here ) are still missing the textual counter that cash games and sng's do have.

hex.png

The round visual indicator works though.

Highlighted
Rank 13
Rank 13

@Andy-Unibet  won a UO Slot Freeroll ticket but no idea what I can do with it, shows up in my tickets but nothing to use it on? Is it a free spin on the slot itself as that doesn't show up either if I open it up again. Bit confusing.
bug.png

Highlighted
Rank 15
Rank 15

@P0kerM0nk wrote:

@Andy-Unibet  won a UO Slot Freeroll ticket but no idea what I can do with it, shows up in my tickets but nothing to use it on? Is it a free spin on the slot itself as that doesn't show up either if I open it up again. Bit confusing.
bug.png

________________________________________________________________________________

Take your time. A tournament in the lobby will appear closer this weekend. The more tickets you collect, the more stack will be.
Usually it happens this way.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert

Have reported the Hexapro counter issue

UOS freerolls will appear for you to be able to use your ticket. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert

@Purps wrote:

@Stubbe-Unibet @Andy-Unibet 

Hexas ( regular €1 here ) are still missing the textual counter that cash games and sng's do have.

hex.png

The round visual indicator works though.

This counter was missed out in error. You'll have to use the visual indicator in the table icon to check hexapro progress, apologies.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 20
Rank 20

@Andy-Unibet  UOS slot icon did not work while sitting on some Tournament table ... Icon is there but it is 'disabled' for clicking on it ... Speechless

0 Likes
Highlighted
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert

@MadAdo wrote:

@Andy-Unibet  UOS slot icon did not work while sitting on some Tournament table ... Icon is there but it is 'disabled' for clicking on it ... Speechless

Can you post a screenshot of an example please? The UOS slot icon shouldn't appear on MTT tables.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 20
Rank 20

@Andy-Unibet wrote:

@MadAdo wrote:

Can you post a screenshot of an example please? The UOS slot icon shouldn't appear on MTT tables.

@Andy-Unibet  here you are - I'm able to got it there -> need to open further ('related' tables beside this one) Secret

MTT-freeroll, got that UOS icon there!MTT-freeroll, got that UOS icon there!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 10
Rank 10

Same problem from update to update. Client start lagging today during the play. And this screen again after trying to reconnectjkhjkgkj.jpg 

0 Likes