cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert

Release date: 16 June
Next release: 18 August (no July release due to vacation period)

This release includes the new HexaPro Banzai game format; a faster type of HexaPro. To celebrate the launch of the game format, we're also introducing a new Jackpot Mania promotion format. The new Jackpot Mania only runs during set "Happy Hours", we're boosting both 100x and 1000x, the boosted multiplier will hit significantly faster, and the RTP is higher! We'll run no less than 8 boosts a day, with 4 starting in the afternoon and 4 running in the evening (only one active at a time).

Of other notable development it's worth mentioning that we've shared the very first alpha build of the redesigned client with a small group of customers. These customers will continue to get new versions of the software as it's developed, and when we get closer to the public launch, I'm planning to share it with more community members for further feedback.

We've also got a long list of improvements/additions to the HexaPro only client (https://www.unibet.com/poker/poker-browser-new-hexapro), which I won't add to this post.

Promotions:

• HexaPro Banzai Jackpot Mania – 24th June – 24th July
  • European Bounty Cup 12th June – 12th July
  • Summer Bootcamp 6 July – 30th Aug
  • Daily HexaPro race 20 July – 23 Aug
  • July Mission
  • August Mission

JP mania countdown.pngJP mania promo.png

Improvements/New features

• HexaPro Banzai:
    • New HexaPro format, new section in HexaPro lobby
    • Stakes: €1, €2, €5 and €10
    • Starting stack = 300
    • Blind levels 1 mins across all stakes and multipliers
    • Same blind structure as traditional HexaPro but no antes
    • Same time to act and timebank as traditional HexaPro
    • Shorter lottery animation – approx. half the length
    • Same EV Rake, 6,853%
    • Traditional” HexaPro and HexaPro Banzai tickets will be available in Bonus Shop

hpbanzai2.png

hpbanzai.png

• Denmark will see the loyalty payouts increased to a flat 25 % from the 1st of July

Bug fixes

• Fixed issue with bigger pay jump between 8 -> 7 than 7 -> 6 for the “17%top” prize distribution.
  • Fixed issue with rebuy made instead of addon if addon was made while tables where rebalancing.
  • In MTT main lobby when tournament is on break the Players column only showed players left as visible, now players left and all players count are shown.
  • WEB and mobile, if HexaPro was played (and it had multiplier > 5x) before the Trophy in the Play Another screen was not shown if you won the HexaPro, fixed now.

Downtime 

We are updating Unibet Poker server side on Tuesday 16/06/2020 05:00-06:00 UTC.

Games will be paused during update.

New SNG tournament creation disabled 1 hour before update.

Update may be finished earlier.

19 REPLIES 19
Highlighted
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert
Highlighted
Rank 23
Rank 23
@Stubbe-Unibet The avatars are fire, however the first one #0lucky could be better if there was a monkey/urangutan "merenitsu's com avatar" on a tree trying to get a banana but it slips and falls or it takes the banana and being clumsy drops it. Rofl
“The unfed mind devours itself.” – Gore Vidal
Highlighted
Rank 23
Rank 23

@FreedoM  when you open your poker room you will create avatars what you want, but for now I liked everything

Highlighted
Rank 23
Rank 23
Highlighted
Rank 20
Rank 20

@Stubbe-Unibet  what to say -> I like your balance (2740427 + couple cents) way too much -> can you give me your receipt for my greedy ? Cash Geek Rofl

Other than that - avatars really awesome! Keep up the best work for ages Thumbs Up

Highlighted
Rank 22
Rank 22
Highlighted
Rank 10
Rank 10
@Stubbe-Unibet
"Denmark will see the loyalty payouts increased to a flat 25 % from the 1st of July"

Glad to see that your listening and doing something about the danish loyalty system. Thanks.
Highlighted
Rank 23
Rank 23

@Stubbe-Unibet  Are you have information about European Bounty Cup 12th June – 12th July?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert
No, promotion page not live yet it seems, so you'll have to wait a bit Smile