cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Rank 6
Rank 6

I really don't understand why the rake would be the same on Hexapro Banzai as normal Hexapro, specially when you use 1% rake on the Banzai cashgames. Rake should be adjusted depending on the speed of the mtt, sng or hexapro. I would expect normal rake for slow and normal, turbos a bit lower and hypers even lower and so on. But hey at least you guys got the best rake on re-entries and rebuys on the market afaik. A bit behind on rake at bounty mtts vs some other sites that use 5% vs your 10%.

Also props for fixing bounty mtt's payout structure, even tho it's not mentioned in this thread.

And finally is there any information on how big that Hexapro Banzai boost is?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert
@Fec the regular HP Banzai fee doesn't make a huge difference for now, as we'll be running the JP Mania promotion the first month - while the promo is running, the EV fee is less than 1%, when the 1000x boosts are running (and about twice that when it's the 100x). I expect another JP Mania promo to start already in August. I do agree that the fee should be slightly lower for HP Banzai, but let's first see if the format takes off during the promo Smile it's more development work to change the multiplier distribution.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 10
Rank 10
Hello @Stubbe-Unibet , no UOS for the upcoming months?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert

@conmebol99 wrote:

@conmebol99, no, we won't have a UOS in the summer, but there'll be a short MTT series in August Smile

Highlighted
Rank 23
Rank 23

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

@conmebol99 wrote:

@conmebol99, no, we won't have a UOS in the summer, but there'll be a short MTT series in August Smile

Sweet, so the next UOS will run somewhere in between October and December? Happyshy

“The unfed mind devours itself.” – Gore Vidal
0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 10
Rank 10

@Stubbe-Unibet that's cool! Hopefully there's a Nano leaderboard! 
Can't wait.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert
@FreedoM, possibly a bit before, and there might even be another two UOS this year Wink

@conmebol99, afraid there'll be no nano leaderboard for the short summer series. It'll be higher buyins only. Nano will be back with UOS in September Smile
Highlighted
Rank 10
Rank 10
@Stubbe-Unibet alright! Then it's time to keep building that BR so hopefully I can play both low and nano series.
Highlighted
Rank 23
Rank 23

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:
@FreedoM, possibly a bit before, and there might even be another two UOS this year Wink

@conmebol99, afraid there'll be no nano leaderboard for the short summer series. It'll be higher buyins only. Nano will be back with UOS in September Smile

Oh man, i'm exited but at the same time a bit worried, running 3x UOS or even 2x seems a lot in a 4-6 month period. From a monetary standpoint but mostly from a enjoyment standpoint especially in MTTs where you kinda lose for the most part until you bink something and then you go again on the roller coaster ride of pain until you bink again. But i guess you guys have the numbers and know what are the best decisions to make.

Need to put more volume into SNGs and build the roll for some UOS madness.Need to put more volume into SNGs and build the roll for some UOS madness.

“The unfed mind devours itself.” – Gore Vidal
0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 10
Rank 10

@FreedoM About that. There's some cool insight about Patrick Leonard on how carrying multiple "series" is probably detrimental instead of beneficial. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeXBoZUzpt0&t=3697s
Then again Unibet is in a different league.