Highlighted
Rank 15
Rank 15

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

Release date: 19 May
Next release: 16 June 

This release includes a lot of new promotion mechanics

• Summer Bootcamp 6th July – 30th Aug

This is probably the worst promotion that you guys have. Sure you'll get a few guys that will get themselves in the top tier RB so they'll keep grinding rakeback after that, but it makes the Unibet cashgames the least attractive I've played in a long time. Nitty, Reg heavy, combined with how the seating works it means that unless you play max tables or cycle tables non stop you don't really get to play with the recreationals. So if you just want to 2-3 table for an hour or so, you'll probably end up grinding vs 5 regs untill your table breaks. So I would really consider changing the point mechanics in that promo, because currently it is utter garbage.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 25
Rank 25

Welcome to the side of regular customer and moaning begins Smile (sorry, you van't ban me here Cheeky )

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 15
Rank 15

Ooh, I've been moaning a lot about this in the past as well. The big difference being that now I can do it publically.

Highlighted
Rank 25
Rank 25

@DaVitsche wrote:

Ooh, I've been moaning a lot about this in the past as well. The big difference being that now I can do it publically.

I Was just kidding, i have said it before here that you were my favourite ambassador (despite unnecessary ban). Welcome to public moaners club Smile

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
Highlighted
Rank 10
Rank 10

@Stubbe-Unibet Hey. Are there any plans for the following changes:
- the ability to place bets in MTT, for example, not 2.5 bb but 2.53 bb?
- the ability to independently configure preflop and postflop bets?
- deal opportunity in MTT?
and please take a 6 minute break, this is really very important!
Thanks and have a nice day.

sorry for my bad english.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 9
Rank 9

Where can you see your own rank in the Daily HexaPro race or isn't this possible if you aren't in the top 30?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 5
Rank 5

Hello... maybe making 6min breaks?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert
@tara771, sorry, didn't see your message before.
- You can type a decimal bet amount already
- No, unlikely to be added
- Yes, deal will come at some point, but probably not in the next year
- 6 min break still can't be introduced due to a bug, but I believe we can have it added this year Smile
0 Likes
Highlighted
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert
@P0kerM0nk, in general, if you aren't on the leaderboard - which is only showing top xx/xxx - you can't see your position in the current client version.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 7
Rank 7

Why my one of the tables freezes all the HeartHeartsHeart time, Other works fine. If I want to fix it then I need:  CTRL +ALT + DEL -> Task Manager->> Unibet Poker -> End task. This happening 4- 5 times in  a day! and dont get any money for loosing my chips when NOT ACTIVE.

0 Likes