Release notes 2.42 and downtime

Stubbe-Unibet

Release date: 19 May
Next release: 16 June 

This release includes a lot of new promotion mechanics, some bug fixes, replay last hand feature, and a basic functionality to send custom notifications in the client (can for instance be used when we've got technical issues).

Promotions:

• European Bounty Cup Promo 12th June – 12th July
    • Country Leaderboard called “European Championship”
    • Dream Team leaderboard called “Dream Team” high and low
  • King of Flips 20th May – 21st June
  • Daily HexaPro race 22nd May – June 18th
  • June missions
  • Cont. Spring Bootcamp (6th of April – 31st of May)
  • After June release:
    • HexaPro Banzai JP Mania 24th June – 24th July (preliminary)
    • Summer Bootcamp 6th July – 30th Aug
    • Daily HexaPro race 20th July – 23 Aug (preliminary)
  •  

Improvements/New features

• Replay last hand functionality added to tournament elimination view so players could replay their last hand:

replay1.png.2c2c9927f8f8db579ecab2ad305f1bc0.png

replay2.png.0f6ba854cafa21b8fb74c7d614bbea43.png

• When using table tiling, we now sort by table id (instance id) and it leaves MTT`s in the end.
  • Idle timeout in client is now changed from 30 mins to 60 mins.
  • New functionality to send manual custom notifications via BO

customnotification.png.97a6493ac0746e8f2a685371251ef7da.png

Bug fixes

• Issue where player can only perform a min raise if BB > 10 000 in mtt´s.
  • Issue where you cannot multi-buyin to a restricted multi buy-in MTT if you have >1 tickets in the ticket amount bar selector. Before player had to use the drop-down ticket list.
  • Issue with missing error message for insufficient funds for rebuy/addon in MTT – players before never received a message, they do now – “"Insufficient funds. Re-buy declined".
  • Issue that in some corner cases players couldn´t go all in if playing with BB`s (https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/Bug-Reports/All-in-bet-size-not-accepted-Unibet-makes-quot-autocorrection/idi-p/302314#M4619)
  • We've also made some MTT improvements which should for instance make the player table info load faster.

Downtime 

We are updating Unibet Poker server side on Tuesday 19/05/2020 05:00-06:00 UTC.

Games will be paused during update.

New SNG tournament creation disabled 1 hour before update.

Update may be finished earlier.

• Like 12

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

Great release! I just think that leaderboard grouping is off.

I think Low should be 1 and 2 eur. Mid 5 to 10 and high 25 and on. But i guess you know your player base better than anyone haha.

Any plans on making a phased weekly tourney? Something like monday through thursday phase 1 (hyper and turbo structure) 1 Eur cost. Friday and saturday phase 2 5 eur cost and Sunday 25 eur entry tournament?

It could even be 2 - 10 - 50. For a bigger guaranteed, it's something many rooms are doing to cater to recreationals and giving them a chance at a big score.

• Like 1

@Livertool, are you talking about the actual big bang or the UO Online event? :) NB LeoVegas can't help you here :D

@conmebol99, phased tournaments are not technically possible at the moment, but it's something I think we'll see introduced within the next 12 months :)

• Like 1

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

Release date: 19 May

Next release: 16 June 

This release includes a lot of new promotion mechanics

• Summer Bootcamp 6th July – 30th Aug

This is probably the worst promotion that you guys have. Sure you'll get a few guys that will get themselves in the top tier RB so they'll keep grinding rakeback after that, but it makes the Unibet cashgames the least attractive I've played in a long time. Nitty, Reg heavy, combined with how the seating works it means that unless you play max tables or cycle tables non stop you don't really get to play with the recreationals. So if you just want to 2-3 table for an hour or so, you'll probably end up grinding vs 5 regs untill your table breaks. So I would really consider changing the point mechanics in that promo, because currently it is utter garbage.

@DaVitsche wrote:

Ooh, I've been moaning a lot about this in the past as well. The big difference being that now I can do it publically.

I Was just kidding, i have said it before here that you were my favourite ambassador (despite unnecessary ban). Welcome to public moaners club :)

• Like 1

@Stubbe-Unibet Hey. Are there any plans for the following changes:
- the ability to place bets in MTT, for example, not 2.5 bb but 2.53 bb?
- the ability to independently configure preflop and postflop bets?
- deal opportunity in MTT?
and please take a 6 minute break, this is really very important!
Thanks and have a nice day.

sorry for my bad english.

• 2 weeks later...

@tara771, sorry, didn't see your message before.

- You can type a decimal bet amount already

- No, unlikely to be added

- Yes, deal will come at some point, but probably not in the next year

- 6 min break still can't be introduced due to a bug, but I believe we can have it added this year :)

• 4 weeks later...

Why my one of the tables freezes all the ❤️♥️❤️ time, Other works fine. If I want to fix it then I need:  CTRL +ALT + DEL -> Task Manager->> Unibet Poker -> End task. This happening 4- 5 times in  a day! and dont get any money for loosing my chips when NOT ACTIVE.

@Pagiezingasis really sorry to hear you're having issues! If you could please send me your log file (Stubbe.buchwald@kindredgroup.com) along with some timestamps for when the issue occurred, I'll look into it. Will also need your dxdiag info.
See this post for further details https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/General-Poker/A-how-to-on-poker-bug-reporting/m-p/303376#M45365

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...