Release notes 2.41 and downtime

Stubbe-Unibet

Release date: 21 April 
Next release: 19 May 

Considering we're currently busy with the client redesign, we've got quite a good release for you this month. All details below :)

First of all I want to thank you all for sharing your feedback on the new TTA and timebank rules. I can't emphasize enough how important this is to us! Based on the feedback we've decided to increase the 10 second preflop (not facing raise) value to 12 seconds (won't affect MTT's). This in combination with the automatic timebank (further details below) will hopefully provide the perfect balance, and we look forward to more feedback on this subject :)

Promotions:

• Unibet Online Series 8 (1st of May – 24th of May)
    • Winners of the Unibet Online Series 8 events receives an avatar:

377540483_uosavatar2.png.5a1c2e9bc8891c1d8c59d403ae6e458a.png1566519063_UOSavatar1.png.c23a4c45d1cc75b8d93acde21fd08458.png

• May missions
  • Cont. Spring Bootcamp (6th of April – 31st of May)
  • After May release:
    • HexaPro race 22nd May – 18th of June
    • King of Flips 20th of May – 28th of June

Improvements/New features

• We added a new UOS table background, which needs to be chosen for the specific tournament; it cannot be chosen by players in the client.

1059534600_UOStable.thumb.png.d807dd4757d1c9ee1516a9062d5cbe1a.png

• We also added a Final table version of this background

513970089_UOSfinaltable.png.e191d85c94ee83bedc8f9331bb0d3f66.png

• Time to act changed to 12 seconds when not facing a pre-flop raise, changed for all game types except MTT´s.
  • New setting in client: “Timebank starts automatically”, if set (by default off) the timebank will start automatically after time to act:

413721570_Autotimebank.png.bc8377909b0fb5474848705f128c83a7.png

• For mobile and tablets, we added the game name for all formats in the upper right corner so players will easily identify the table/tournament (example from MTT):

995628502_gamename.thumb.jpg.17b2935fe0e956dcb798379ba3cb11f1.jpg

• If a player has registered to a tournament that has already started, we will no longer show “You have been registered for the tournament!" since there is no need anymore for the confirmation dialog.
  • Change of ticket logic when player has several tickets and are using them for MTT´s and SNG´s: Instead of choosing ticket by crediting date it is now chosen by expiry date (ticket that is soonest to expire).
  • Tournaments with tag “private” are now moved to the end of the running MTT list in the MTT lobby to not clutter the lobby.
  • For security reasons the idle timeout in client is now changed from 180 mins to 30 mins.

In addition to all these there have been a lot of compliance related changes for especially Belgium, and we've also made various backoffice improvements.

Bug fixes

• Tournament monitor load improvements (will fix various MTT info issues; like "-" showing as player name in lobby and player ranking not working properly by stack sizes)
    • In order to decrease tournament server load we will improve the hardware that will hopefully ease up on tournament connections between server and client.
    • To further decrease load, we have removed unnecessary data being sent to HexaPro which are not visible/used in client.
    • We have also decreased traffic sent (through HTTP compression) that will decrease load on the tournament monitor server
  • Fixed issue with player busting when attempting ticket rebuy in a tournament where rebuy and buyin value isn't identical.
  • Fix issue where player do not get the chance to do add-on if they reject re-buy. Going forward as long as add-on period is open player can opt to do one.
  • We will no longer round up/down loyalty prizes that are <€1, i.e. Belgian loyalty prize notification showing “€0” instead of “€0.10”

Downtime 

We are updating Unibet Poker server side on Tuesday 21/04/2020 05:00-06:00 UTC.

Games will be paused during update.

New SNG tournament creation disabled 1 hour before update.

Update may be finished earlier.

• Like 13

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

Tournaments with tag “private” are now moved to the end of the running MTT list in the MTT lobby to not clutter the lobby.

Nice! Number of this private tournaments becomes little bit annoying. Is there any options to hide them all by filter in the future?

@Melgry, possibly, but they aren't visible in the lobby for that long (few hours after they've finished and 1 day before they start), so I think the fix in the release will pretty much solve it. Will see what's possible with the filters in connection with the redesign

Really sorry to hear that guys! Can you help me with your log file please? You can send it to me by PM or email (stubbe.buchwald@kindredgroup.com).

See here for further details https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/General-Poker/A-how-to-on-poker-bug-reporting/m-p/303376#M45365

@Stubbe-Unibet With the recent update, I understand that the idle timeout in client is now only 30 mins for security reasons. But why cannot the client remember at least my email for login? No option to remember the password, again for security, its fine. But email id has to be there I believe. Now with more frequent logging out, I have to enter my email id and password more so often and its just annoying.

Hi @Stubbe-Unibet 

I'm almost sure that there is another big bug:

• Fix issue where player do not get the chance to do add-on if they reject re-buy. Going forward as long as add-on period is open player can opt to do one.

in Galaxy I rejected rebuy and made an addon, then I was reseated and I could again make a rebuy and addon. The problem is that addon made before reseat gave me 3k and after reseat I had another chance to rebuy/addon - I rejected rebuy, made an addon and end up making ADDON (3k) and addon (7k), which, to be honest, is unfair - one thing is I didn't want rebuy and I didn't missclick and because of that invested more than I want, second thing is that reseated people will have opportunity for double rebuy/addon - I could make rebuy/addon and after reseat I could once again make rebuy/addon even though I had 5,7k

@mamrot, the rebuy given when clicking addon is unfortunately not a new one. It's one we've had trouble reproducing though. It usually happens when there's been a table break along with the addon break - did it happen in this case as well by any chance? - I'll check when I'm at the company computer tomorrow.

Not impossible it's gotten worse with the release, so will keep an extra eye on this one. If there's no change in frequency, it's fortunately one that's very rare.