Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Rank 10
Rank 10

@Stubbe-Unibet the tournament break remained at 5 minutes, why?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert
@tara771, that and the automatic timebank unfortunately caused some issues, so we had to leave it out of this release. Hopefully we will manage to get it next month Smile
0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 8
Rank 8

Isnt the rake the same since u get less in rakeback now on nl25 and nl50 but u get more in nl10? or am i missing something?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert

@heroofwarcraft wrote:

Isnt the rake the same since u get less in rakeback now on nl25 and nl50 but u get more in nl10? or am i missing something?

@heroofwarcraft, short answer: no. The change was so that the rakeback % would remain the same.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 8
Rank 8

makes sense, and btw it says that time bank enters automaticly but for me preflop it still doesnt, is there an option to turn it on? because i cant find it

Highlighted
Rank 9
Rank 9

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

Improvements/New features

• Time to Act - Changed time to act for all game types.
 Cash gameHexaProSNG
 NowNewNowNewNowNew
Pre-flop not facing a raise201015101510
Pre-flop facing a raise201515151515
Post-flop201515151515

I found that difference between time to act when facing a raise and not facing raise a most annjoying thing ever. When i face a raise, the table pops up and i cannot use all time i got because i will be sitouted on tables where i not faced a raise. After that i got minimum one table where i have missed blinds and have to wait full orbit to rejoin. Please bring back old TTA rules or just make them shorter but equal Sad

Highlighted
Rank 12
Rank 12

@FirstVillainThat does sound annoying. I would imagine that the option for automatic activation of the timebank that is coming later will partially solve the issue.

Have you tried tiling the tables? That might make it easier to play.

Highlighted
Rank 4
Rank 4

Same for me, I keep getting tables popping up with only a second or two to act, and keep getting sat out. I prefer to play with my tables stacked. I'm all for the changes to speed up the games but this doesn't work. Needs to be the same amount of time no matter what action has happened before you.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 8
Rank 8

I highly disagree on those act timer cuts, especially preflop was overkill. 20s->15s would have been acceptable.

I usually play 6-8 tables and i guess I need to cut down to 6. This means its a lot harder to reach my challengepoint goals with current volume.

You should be able to write down notes (on notepad) while playing and with current timers i'm facing global sit-out most of the time doing so.

This global-sitout nonsense should be at least removed finally if you push so strict timers overall.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 10
Rank 10

I completely agree with other guys. I rarely note players, but the timers are an overkill.