Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Livertool Rank 24
Rank 24

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:
@psrquack, it's a global change that can't be reverted. As I've mentioned above, you can disable the card animations in the settings, but it won't change the speed of the deal.

Some people will always dislike change, and I didn't expect this one to be loved by everyone, but with the option of disabling the animations, I think there's a good solution for everyone.

I do belive this adds to the experience - in a good way - for especially recreational players Smile

How about doing flop normal speed. I don't mind if you squeeze river and maybe turn too but doing it in flop brings nothing to table. Bit of compromise?

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
mastah4 Rank 10
Rank 10

@Stubbe-Unibet I also submitted a bug report about hand for hand happening at the final table. Happened last night in a couple of tournaments, I think at least the 25e buy-in 9 max 1250 guaranteed tourney.

0 Likes
Unibet Poker Expert Stubbe-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert
Hey @mastah4. How did you submit this bug report? I can't seem to locate it.
0 Likes
mastah4 Rank 10
Rank 10

@Stubbe-Unibet I did it at 3am after the tournaments finished, I think I HeartHeartsHearted up adding a label when I tried to post it and it got cancelled, but I did submit the bug report again. 

0 Likes
Purps Rank 20
Rank 20

@Stubbe-Unibet 

9 players left.

I assume "osilek" rebought with another alias and is currently 4th in chips? Strangely it shows as if he's already won the 4th place prize although busting early and the "new" alias is completely missing from the list ( if that's him who rebought )

lobbybug.png

0 Likes
Purps Rank 20
Rank 20

Follow up on the previous post.

Tournament finished and the 4th place on the chip counts list stayed empty until the actual 4th place player busted and the €7 moved onto on  the correct player ( "osilek" is now completely missing from the list ).

lobbybug2.png

0 Likes
pinki Rank 22
Rank 22

I  noticed couple times in 0.2€->1€ satts "Hand for hand  has  ended":

- on FT (9players)

- info showed  up after first elemination

-paid places: 4-6

edit:   again

hand  forhand1.pnghand  forhand2.png

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."
Purps Rank 20
Rank 20

@Stubbe-Unibet 

Another bad error from yesterday caused by the fundamentally faulty hand-for-hand play:

€10 Big Bang satellite ( 9-max, rebuy + addon ), 11 players, 1 place paid.

10 players left ( 5 players on 2 tables ) and we get the announcement that the add-on break will begin after the current hand finishes.

One player happens to bust on this last hand before the addon break.

We stay on two tables ( 4 on my table, 5 on the other ) and a "waiting for another table to finish" announcement shows up and stays for the whole duration of the break and the prompt that lets you make the add-on never showed up.

After this the "usual" final table with "waiting for other table to finish" flashing after every hand until one player busts fromt the FT, after which the "hand-for-hand has ended" announcement. Annoyed

psrquack Rank 26
Rank 26

@pinki wrote:

I  noticed couple times in 0.2€->1€ satts "Hand for hand  has  ended":

- on FT (9players)

- info showed  up after first elemination

-paid places: 4-6

edit:   again

Oh, it's me. Now I know your alias.Rofl