Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
mastah4 Rank 10
Rank 10

Also something I noticed yesterday after the server problems, might be related to it or not. The lobby in the UOS bounty tournament did not show the prices at all in the tournament lobby, so just had a gut feeling when we are nearing the bubble. I enjoyed it more that way but thought unibet should know. In other tournaments the price structure showed correctly. @Stubbe-Unibet @Patric-Unibet 

EDIT: Clarification, it showed the total amount of money in the price pool and in the bounty pool, but not how the price money would be divided between players.

0 Likes
Unibet Poker Expert Stubbe-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert
@mastah4, thanks for the report! Would be great, if you could take a screenshot when you experience something like this Smile
0 Likes
mastah4 Rank 10
Rank 10

I thought about taking a screenshot but my mind wasn't working that well after arriving from IPO without sleeping the night before so I forgot all about the screenshot while brewing tea during the tournament break. But next time I will. 

0 Likes
psrquack Rank 26
Rank 26

This happened at €0.50 UOS qualifier to €2 yesterday too, but I was too lazy reporting it, because I was sure you already knew it.

0 Likes
psrquack Rank 26
Rank 26
EatMoreNaga Rank 11
Rank 11

UOS E20 lobby shows two ghost players with starting stack of 5000.

UOSLobbybugi.PNG

0 Likes
Unibet Poker Expert Stubbe-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert
Thanks guys. The "ghost player" issue should be solved in the next release, if all goes according to plan Smile
Livertool Rank 24
Rank 24

I can do magic and move cards on table Very Happy

pop.jpg

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
mastah4 Rank 10
Rank 10

Noticed some additional stuff. When I swapped my tournaments to phone to visit the bathroom the one omaha tournament table failed to show the card graphics for people at the table or the stacks. I could see my own cards from the side bar and when my turn came I could see what the bet was from the call/raise etc buttons at the bottom but not the actions people had taken or how many people were in the pot. 

And the omaha tournament bet size bars show all-in button sometimes, it doesn't let you overbet the pot but looks silly to have it. screenshot.png

mastah4 Rank 10
Rank 10

Here is a screenshot of waiting for other tables to finish in final table. 

screenshot waiting for other tables.png