Release notes 2.35 and server downtime

Stubbe-Unibet

@Stubbe-Unibet 

9 players left.

I assume "osilek" rebought with another alias and is currently 4th in chips? Strangely it shows as if he's already won the 4th place prize although busting early and the "new" alias is completely missing from the list ( if that's him who rebought )

lobbybug.png.a5de43bcf1933bfb9b52c2811661de6c.png

Follow up on the previous post.

Tournament finished and the 4th place on the chip counts list stayed empty until the actual 4th place player busted and the €7 moved onto on  the correct player ( "osilek" is now completely missing from the list ).

lobbybug2.png.b698bd9001fa66fb73a1a95354558a7a.png

I  noticed couple times in 0.2€->1€ satts "Hand for hand  has  ended":

- on FT (9players)

- info showed  up after first elemination

-paid places: 4-6

edit:   again

1804154159_handforhand1.png.0b2df4c4075ff561d321e163eb5db0d2.png560572079_handforhand2.png.76a44156852ba3386fb49334e475251b.png

• Like 1
"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."

@Stubbe-Unibet 

Another bad error from yesterday caused by the fundamentally faulty hand-for-hand play:

€10 Big Bang satellite ( 9-max, rebuy + addon ), 11 players, 1 place paid.

10 players left ( 5 players on 2 tables ) and we get the announcement that the add-on break will begin after the current hand finishes.

One player happens to bust on this last hand before the addon break.

We stay on two tables ( 4 on my table, 5 on the other ) and a "waiting for another table to finish" announcement shows up and stays for the whole duration of the break and the prompt that lets you make the add-on never showed up.

After this the "usual" final table with "waiting for other table to finish" flashing after every hand until one player busts fromt the FT, after which the "hand-for-hand has ended" announcement. :Annoyed:

• Like 2

Also something I noticed yesterday after the server problems, might be related to it or not. The lobby in the UOS bounty tournament did not show the prices at all in the tournament lobby, so just had a gut feeling when we are nearing the bubble. I enjoyed it more that way but thought unibet should know. In other tournaments the price structure showed correctly. @Stubbe-Unibet @Patric-Unibet 

EDIT: Clarification, it showed the total amount of money in the price pool and in the bounty pool, but not how the price money would be divided between players.

I thought about taking a screenshot but my mind wasn't working that well after arriving from IPO without sleeping the night before so I forgot all about the screenshot while brewing tea during the tournament break. But next time I will. 

Noticed some additional stuff. When I swapped my tournaments to phone to visit the bathroom the one omaha tournament table failed to show the card graphics for people at the table or the stacks. I could see my own cards from the side bar and when my turn came I could see what the bet was from the call/raise etc buttons at the bottom but not the actions people had taken or how many people were in the pot. 

And the omaha tournament bet size bars show all-in button sometimes, it doesn't let you overbet the pot but looks silly to have it. screenshot.png.c2ba614839adc55382b99911278bccc5.png

• Like 1