Stubbe-Unibet

Release notes

Release date: 22 October

Promotions:

• HexaPro Daily Race
  • November Mission
  • Unibet Online Series

Bug fixes:

In addition to the below items, we also did a major change to the MTT protocol earlier this month; a change that's been in progress for a few months. This has improved various aspects of the MTT experience and fixed some bugs. Today, it's for instance very unlikely (fix pending confirmation) you'll ever experience any issues with the on-table infobox (it's occationally been showing wrong info for the last couple of years). In general, the MTT experience has been the focus the last month, and I'm confident in saying you're 80 % less likely to experience any issues today than you were during the previous UOS.

• Attempt more rebuys than you've tickets and bust
  • Change of alias before tournament starts results in multiple aliases for some user (main issue fixed but looks like there're still a few rootcauses we'll have to look into)
  • Bust when doing multi rebuy with different ticket types
  • Final table not created right away; we've implemented Hand-for-hand pre final table + added more "checks" to hand-for-hand mode before ITM. Now there shouldn't be any scenarios where 1 table gets to play more hands vs other tables pre ITM & FT. 

Downtime 

We are updating Unibet Poker server side on Tuesday 2019-10-22 04:00-05:00 UTC.

Games will be paused during update.

New SNG tournament creation disabled 1 hour before update.

Update may be finished earlier.

• Like 4

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

@psrquackyou can disable card animations if you don't like the squeeze animation :)

This stupid hexabingo style all-in feature has to go! Even when turning off the card animation, it still takes longer for the cards to appear!

• Like 3
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@cameleonul  from the first post "Final table not created right away; we've implemented Hand-for-hand pre final table + added more "checks" to hand-for-hand mode before ITM. Now there shouldn't be any scenarios where 1 table gets to play more hands vs other tables pre ITM & FT. "

Might not be a great implementation , doesn't really make sense to do final table hand for hand 9 players from the money, maybe it should happen only if really close to the money or already itm 

• Like 1

@psrquack, it's a global change that can't be reverted. As I've mentioned above, you can disable the card animations in the settings, but it won't change the speed of the deal.

Some people will always dislike change, and I didn't expect this one to be loved by everyone, but with the option of disabling the animations, I think there's a good solution for everyone.

I do belive this adds to the experience - in a good way - for especially recreational players :)

Main reason being added excitement; the very reason for doing the slower card reveal in the first place :)

As a recreational it's about the entertainment and excitement, and it is more exciting to have a card revealed slowly than it just appearing at an instant.

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

Main reason being added excitement; the very reason for doing the slower card reveal in the first place :)

As a recreational it's about the entertainment and excitement, and it is more exciting to have a card revealed slowly than it just appearing at an instant.

Thanks, but still think this is wrong direction. This feature is like using time bank in every hand. Very frustrating.

@Stubbe-Unibet 

The hand-for-hand mode doesn't work at all as it should.

This 19.25 CEST €10 UO satty has been on hand-for-hand mode for good 15 minutes now with 11 players left and 4 places paid.

10uo1925.png.ceae62251d612561e6f05444d22c2dac.png

And on the contrary the 18.05 CEST €4 UO satty that paid 9 places ( 8 tickets, €2.32 or so for 9th ) never went to hand-for-hand mode eventhough the 10 handed play must have lasted at least 5 minutes.

EDIT ( later happenings from the €10 satty ):

From 11 players we went down to 10... everything stayed the same ( 2 tables of 5, hand-for-hand continues ).

2 players bust from my table, we move to final table of 8 players.

On 8-handed play after every hand a notification "waiting for other tables to finish" briefly flashes.

When 8th place player busts, notification "Hand for hand has ended" appears.

Everything is back to normal.

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

@psrquack, it's a global change that can't be reverted. As I've mentioned above, you can disable the card animations in the settings, but it won't change the speed of the deal.

Some people will always dislike change, and I didn't expect this one to be loved by everyone, but with the option of disabling the animations, I think there's a good solution for everyone.

I do belive this adds to the experience - in a good way - for especially recreational players :)

How about doing flop normal speed. I don't mind if you squeeze river and maybe turn too but doing it in flop brings nothing to table. Bit of compromise?

• Like 2