Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Unibet Poker Expert Stubbe-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert

@PRO8L3M wrote:

Looked up for new backgrounds/table design in files, looks awesome. Will never use other backgrounds again. Smile

I think the best word to describe these is - modern. Most of other backgrounds are looking kinda like a year 2006. New, sleek designs is definetely step into good direction.

Happy to hear you like the Smile

The majority of feedback on here and in surveys - related to table designs - has been that there's too much stuff going on, so we wanted to offer some more simple ones. In case anyone is interested, these are the ones you'll soon have available:

34-0.jpg35-0.jpg36-0.jpg37-0.jpg33-0.jpg

tara771 Rank 9
Rank 9

looks very good. give them faster..))

0 Likes
psrquack Rank 25
Rank 25

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:
The TV icon doesn't have anything to do with the new client version. Checking with Leo if it's intentional or he meant to put the URL in another box.

What was the result?

0 Likes
Unibet Poker Expert

@psrquack wrote:

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:
The TV icon doesn't have anything to do with the new client version. Checking with Leo if it's intentional or he meant to put the URL in another box.

What was the result?

It's intentional and will be like this for another week. Not possible to use another icon so have added it to the backlog as a new feature.

0 Likes
MadAdo Rank 18
Rank 18

@Stubbe-Unibet  after latest update I'm no longer able to open game table (MTT as an example) ... my splash screen cycle forever:

screenshot.pngNever ending loop

I'm playing with web-client by using of Firefox Quantum 68.0.2 (64-bit) - latest & greatest. I remember NO such issue before :-( + I'm able to login in into the Lobby.

Purps Rank 20
Rank 20

@MadAdo wrote:

@Stubbe-Unibet  after latest update I'm no longer able to open game table (MTT as an example) ... my splash screen cycle forever:

screenshot.pngNever ending loop

I'm playing with web-client by using of Firefox Quantum 68.0.2 (64-bit) - latest & greatest. I remember NO such issue before :-( + I'm able to login in into the Lobby.

Same loop here. Everything worked wednesday morning but not since afternoon. I assume the update happened during that time.

Lobby opens as before but table opening gets stuck on the loading screen just like what happenes to @MadAdo here.

Old very low end Linux laptop. The client has never worked very smoothly on this, but it was playable.

Unibet Poker Expert
@MadAdo, @Purps, thanks, looking into this one! Traffic looks okay from web, so would be great to know if anyone else is experiencing this one!
Unibet Poker Expert
MadAdo Rank 18
Rank 18

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:
Issue should be solved now Smile

@Stubbe-Unibet  I'm able to join CASH table now Thumbs Up ... what was "behind enemy lines" if you can be a little bit specific, please ? Secret

Unibet Poker Expert

@MadAdo wrote:

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:
Issue should be solved now Smile

@Stubbe-Unibet  I'm able to join CASH table now Thumbs Up ... what was "behind enemy lines" if you can be a little bit specific, please ? Secret

There was an issue with some table backgrounds; the asset would fail to load, so you'd basicall just be stuck at the loading screen (as it won't send you to the table before the BG is loaded).