Release notes 2.33 and server downtime

Stubbe-Unibet

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey.
New background addition seems to be crashing my PC.
Almost everytime i go into lobby->change background, it freezes my PC and crashes Unibet.
Almost everytime i go into replayer, it also freezes my PC and crashes Unibet

Meanwhile (windows 10), im getting notification from my system 'Application Unibet Poker has been blocked from accessing Graphics hardware.

Doing some testing and now everytime i go into tables, it looks something like this:

1.PNG.dcef7db8e2b636568ac0a63676c664d5.PNG2.PNG.872ad4ea3d37ff40631dd01aff9b5bd9.PNG

Changing my background for old, and i hope is not going to break this time.

Changed for an old background and it didnt help, still same symptoms. Also updated my Radeon drivers for newest.
I wonder if someone can confirm that they have similar problem, becasue my whole system is starting to get funky and I am no longer 100% sure that the problem is not on my side.

Now its coming back but one table balance at a time. Problem is i dont know how much should i have since i had 8 tables opened. All i know is ballpark. Its really tilting me right now :scared:

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

@Stubbe-Unibet

Thank you. You know i think i was little down but with last big win i had hope that im up. Then this happen and now im confused. Im pretty sure all will be fine, just like i said didnt know the actual bankroll stand before the downtime 😏

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist