Release notes 2.33 and server downtime

Stubbe-Unibet

Release notes

There're some relatively big projects that are work-in-progress. Next month should be an interesting one, especially if you play on the web client! Smile

Release date: 21 August (.Com)

Promotions:

• King of Flips
  • Omaha Action Weeks
  • September missions

Bug fixes:

• Unable to use mouse wheel scrolling is fixed
  • Back button in MTT specific lobby should always go back to the full schedule – not toggle between open MTT specific lobbies
  • Remember username functionality is now working in downloadable desktop client
  • Another grey/error screen issue fixed (the main one, still some errors on web client)

Other:

• 5 new table designs added (based on the existing simple design, just different felt colors)
  • Ability to easily do local login rewards (CG/tournament tickets)
  • Custom blind structure for online IPO
  • Further re-branding of cards and backgrounds (new logo)

Downtime 

We are updating Unibet Poker server side 21/08/2019 04:00-05:00 UTC.

Games will be paused during update.

New SNG tournament creation disabled 1 hour before update.

Update likely to be finished earlier.

• Like 6

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@CristianPoker80 wrote:

Problem solved!

I shouldit disble or choose ''I trust this program'' from that CyberLab from Avast to install that updates to Unibet Poker Client...

Glad to hear you managed to solve it yourself. Was about to request some more details from you by PM :)

• Like 1

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

@Esir wrote:

@Stubbe-Unibet 

There's no possible way to see or choose the new table designs. :\

@Esir, looking into it

They're in the client, but not enabled yet due to some concerns with impact on older client versions (mobile and mac are not on the latest version yet) :)

• Like 1

Looked up for new backgrounds/table design in files, looks awesome. Will never use other backgrounds again. :)

I think the best word to describe these is - modern. Most of other backgrounds are looking kinda like a year 2006. New, sleek designs is definetely step into good direction.

• Like 1

@PRO8L3M wrote:

Looked up for new backgrounds/table design in files, looks awesome. Will never use other backgrounds again. :)

I think the best word to describe these is - modern. Most of other backgrounds are looking kinda like a year 2006. New, sleek designs is definetely step into good direction.

Happy to hear you like the :)

The majority of feedback on here and in surveys - related to table designs - has been that there's too much stuff going on, so we wanted to offer some more simple ones. In case anyone is interested, these are the ones you'll soon have available:

34-0.thumb.jpg.6a178b59eb5d1ab3689cc3ac339f1d4b.jpg35-0.thumb.jpg.b1c4e08fbd4bbca47d5d3f2ed782ffcb.jpg36-0.thumb.jpg.627328120eb838c097b95c6f90dff52f.jpg37-0.thumb.jpg.57e82215cd82e4a9ed44a98a3d9a1d29.jpg33-0.thumb.jpg.059757b1e7ea8887a35585a46f705a2a.jpg

• Like 7

@psrquack wrote:

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

The TV icon doesn't have anything to do with the new client version. Checking with Leo if it's intentional or he meant to put the URL in another box.

What was the result?

It's intentional and will be like this for another week. Not possible to use another icon so have added it to the backlog as a new feature.

@Stubbe-Unibet  after latest update I'm no longer able to open game table (MTT as an example) ... my splash screen cycle forever:

screenshot.thumb.png.a9a6e9a0bc3621e8920e14f34f67a44e.png

I'm playing with web-client by using of Firefox Quantum 68.0.2 (64-bit) - latest & greatest. I remember NO such issue before :-( + I'm able to login in into the Lobby.

• Like 1

@MadAdo wrote:

@Stubbe-Unibet  after latest update I'm no longer able to open game table (MTT as an example) ... my splash screen cycle forever:

screenshot.thumb.png.0612380f77c8ee4af9378d0c4e685750.png

I'm playing with web-client by using of Firefox Quantum 68.0.2 (64-bit) - latest & greatest. I remember NO such issue before :-( + I'm able to login in into the Lobby.

Same loop here. Everything worked wednesday morning but not since afternoon. I assume the update happened during that time.

Lobby opens as before but table opening gets stuck on the loading screen just like what happenes to @MadAdo here.

Old very low end Linux laptop. The client has never worked very smoothly on this, but it was playable.

• Like 2

@MadAdo wrote:

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

Issue should be solved now :)

@Stubbe-Unibet  I'm able to join CASH table now 👍 ... what was "behind enemy lines" if you can be a little bit specific, please ? 🤫

There was an issue with some table backgrounds; the asset would fail to load, so you'd basicall just be stuck at the loading screen (as it won't send you to the table before the BG is loaded).

• Like 2