Release notes 2.32 and server downtime

Stubbe-Unibet

Release notes

Please note! July is a vacation period so resources have been more scarce this month.

Promotions:

• Moving on Up August 2019
  • Bounty Badlands August - September 2019
  • August mission 2019

Improvements:

• Improved tiling on multible displays for desktop client: New table would open on same monitor as previous table and new tables would tile on same monitor until full. Next table would then open on 2nd display. Also added a "remember my setting" function.
  • Improved sorting of number of players in Tournament lobby: sort on total players instead of players left

Bug fixes:

Downtime 

We are updating Unibet Poker server side this morning 2019-07-23 04:00-05:00 UTC.

Games will be paused during update.

New SNG tournament creation disabled 1 hour before update.

Update likely to be finished earlier.

• Like 4

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

One insanely, insanely annoying bug i noticed with new patch:

- everytime you have your mouse cursor on raise/fold/call buttons, you cant use mouse-slider to manipulate betsizing

And the reason why its one of the most nagging things ever is, this bug realized me, that i actually was holding my mouse cursor on the bet/check/raise buttons ALL THE TIME. And it makes sense, if you think about it - because just after setting up sizing, you're just about to click one of these buttons.

I hope it gets fixed soon, becasue its literally driving me nuts :P Like, i had to actually limit my tables, because i have now to everytime think to not get my mouse cursor to these buttons before setting up sizings with my slider.

Another thing, i dont think that replayer-window is now remembering the size. Its always same size, and i think it should be the size that was last used?

• Like 1

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

Release notes

Please note! July is a vacation period so resources have been more scarce this month.

Promotions:

• Moving on Up August 2019
  • Bounty Badlands August - September 2019
  • August mission 2019

Improvements:

• Improved tiling on multible displays for desktop client: New table would open on same monitor as previous table and new tables would tile on same monitor until full. Next table would then open on 2nd display. Also added a "remember my setting" function.
  • Improved sorting of number of players in Tournament lobby: sort on total players instead of players left

@Stubbe-Unibet 

I usually play 6 tables at once, 3*2 (horizontal*vertical). I then move the outer tables on both rows a little bit further outside, so that I can see more of the action on the middle tables. Is it possible for future updates that the software remembers my "individual" table setup? Right now, it doesn't.

• Like 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

Max late-regged for the 2k gtd titan today and noticed that the addon period ended before late-reg period (wanted the addon ofc). It's meaningless to have lat-reg open after addon IMO.

Just wanted to point that out, and try not to missclick in the future :)

@Strings wrote:

Max late-regged for the 2k gtd titan today and noticed that the addon period ended before late-reg period (wanted the addon ofc). It's meaningless to have lat-reg open after addon IMO.

@Leo-Unibet  one for you to have a look at :)

• Like 1

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

@Strings wrote:

@Leo-Unibet  one for you to have a look at :)

Wanted to point out that too @Strings ...

@Leo-Unibet  it would be appreciated (by the regs at least) if such changes are announced before they are implemented. Otherwise I like the idea, but registration and add-on break should end at the same time.

Also what about the payout changes? I hope for the best before the start of "Bounty Badlands" 😃

Hey, so i think you've made some changes to tables saving its positions?

But it still works really wonky. It seems to be working for 6tables, but then its not saving it position again when im adding 7th or 8th table as fe. replayer. Very annoying.

I would really wish that you reverse table-saving options to pre-patch, becasue i dont even think there was anything wrong about it.

Regarding the table tiling. Can you elaborate a bit on the issues you're experiencing?

We did indeed make changes, but it should be for the better, and tables should be sorted by the time that the table is opened. I'll test everything (new and old version) later today or tomorrow when I get access to the old version, to understand it better.

Hey @Stubbe-Unibet .

I think the matter for now is, that the button 'save my window setup' is just not working. I was trying this button with various settings, and it doesnt seem to be changing anything.

The way I manage my tables for example, im using 6tables setup with 2 rows and 3 colums. Pretty standard for 6tabling.

Now, the issue for me is, that when i add 7th or 8th table (for example, replayer), it is never saving its size nor position and its just randomly popping at the front with enlarged size.

Before patch, this was not a thing and new tables adding to the setup were 'remembering' its old positions. 

• Like 1

@Stubbe-UnibetPls change it back to the old tiling system. To me the new "system" seems like no system at all except that the table one uses for tiling goes in the top left corner while all the other tables seem to place themselves randomly. In the old system all my SNGs were in perfect order ( from highest blind level to lowest ) which makes multitabling a hell of a lot easier.

I think SNG players should be the priority when it comes to tiling order because it doesn't really matter for a cash game player who plays exactly the same non dynamic strategy at every table.

• 2 weeks later...

@PRO8L3M, don't have a date for the fix of the sorting SNG's by ID.

For the other issue we had some trouble reproducing it, but I believe I've figured it out now. Can you confirm you've got multiple screens in use? If so, try to move the tables to your main screen and see if it doesn't work. For me it works like a charm as long as I've got the tables on my main screen, but if I drag them to one of my other screens, it'll be completely broken.

Sorry it took some time to identify this issue! We can reliably reproduce it, but I'm afraid a fix won't make it into the next release. A temporary fix would be to change your display settings or play on the other screen :)

• Like 1

@Stubbe-Unibet 

Unfortunetely no, I am at PC where i never had more than one display.

(I am talking about a bug where table position saving is not working).

Btw, as said previously, tile table options are working fine, if i have 6 table tile-option, it will sort tables well, but the problem is with 7th or 8th tables that are not saving its positions.

"In some cases players activate tiling and then rearrange windows positions and sizes. Into Tiling popup additional checkbox will be added like “Save my Windows setup”. By default, when player opens popup, it is unchecked. When user checks it and activate tiling, then on current monitor all tiled windows save their positions and sizes, which will be used next time. When user started to move or resize a window inside current monitor bounds, position and size data will be saved. With next app open saved configuration will be used for tiling. Moving window to another monitor removes it from Tiling grid."

So I don't believe the save functionality is meant to cope with your case. Why don't you change to 3*3 tiling if you got 8 tables open? How exactly do you tile the 8 tables?

@PRO8L3M

Hey. The problem seems to be, that mentioned 'save my window setup' is not working at all, which was mentioned previously:

@WuDu said at 1st page of a thread:

"I usually play 6 tables at once, 3*2 (horizontal*vertical). I then move the outer tables on both rows a little bit further outside, so that I can see more of the action on the middle tables. Is it possible for future updates that the software remembers my "individual" table setup? Right now, it doesn't."

and this is my post from 2nd page, that also explains why i would 3*2 tile:

" I think the matter for now is, that the button 'save my window setup' is just not working. I was trying this button with various settings, and it doesnt seem to be changing anything.

The way I manage my tables for example, im using 6tables setup with 2 rows and 3 colums. Pretty standard for 6tabling.

Now, the issue for me is, that when i add 7th or 8th table (for example, replayer), it is never saving its size nor position and its just randomly popping at the front with enlarged size.

Before patch, this was not a thing and new tables adding to the setup were 'remembering' its old positions. "

• Like 1