Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
radge1 Rank 18
Rank 18

Sent @Stubbe-Unibet .... forgot to mention. happening with cash, tourney and HexaPro Geek

0 Likes
Unibet Poker Expert Stubbe-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert
Added below to OP, as it should also be resolved:
Incorrect tournament finishing position when more than 100 players (shown as 101) - https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Poker-Software-Tournament-ranking-issue/idi-p/171362
0 Likes
Kilpikonna Rank 10
Rank 10

I am super digging the possibility to see the stacks and bets in Big Blinds. I have one suggestion for improvement:

The  text "BB" appears after every stack size and bet. It is a bit overwhelming and certainly redundant. I would keep it for stack sizes but remove from bet sizes.  This would add a lot of clarity IMO. At least it would be great to have an option to remove the "BB" text.

Rushbie Rank 22
Rank 22

@Kilpikonna wrote:

I am super digging the possibility to see the stacks and bets in Big Blinds. I have one suggestion for improvement:

The  text "BB" appears after every stack size and bet. It is a bit overwhelming and certainly redundant. I would keep it for stack sizes but remove from bet sizes.  This would add a lot of clarity IMO. At least it would be great to have an option to remove the "BB" text.

Would be surprised if the option to remove/add that is ever going to be possible, but the idea of not having it at all in the bet is probs another thing.. Idk, @Stubbe-Unibet has done miracles before recently Laugh

"Wise men know their limits. Great men have no limits."
Thunder402
0 Likes
Unibet Poker Expert
@Kilpikonna, happy that you like it Smile A setting to remove the text will not be added, but I've passed on your feedback, and I do agree it could be removed from the bet sizes without any issues.

I just want to add that there are some display issues when play in BB is enabled. When going allin it'll for instance show you've got 0.1BB left. We're aware of these but I don't have any estimate on a fix just yet.
0 Likes
SDmonkey Rank 10
Rank 10

@Stubbe-Unibet 

Tried the option on a hexapro and like it definitely need this asap for cash tables IMOCool

0 Likes
Unibet Poker Expert
Had to roll back a few of the changes as one of the fixes were causing an issue with tournaments getting stuck (had 4 of those yesterday). As we generally don't want to release anything on a Friday, we'll fix it next week.
XY Rank 20
Rank 20

@radge1 wrote:

Anyone else getting kicked totally out of the client unexpectedly when exiting cash games or after a tourney? Geek

Similar story...been "kicked-out" today. Dissatisfied
After playing for about 1h under connection/game lag,experienced that "system drop".Tables disappeared,and then reappeared but lobby was "shutted down".

lobby.png

Was able to play,though,but info tabs (in a game) were in a mess...

game.png

When I pressed tourn.lobby,only black screen showed up...

lobby down.png
Pretty weird!

On a break,I closed the client and reopen it again.Tabels went on,but after a while system dropped again...info tabs in a mess...lobby down.
After second attempt lobby stayed stable...

Not to mention that I bubbled those two tournies Veryangry

Also,why 50€ UO started at 19:05 CET instead of 20:05 CET ? 

time.png

I am really tired of all ongoing issues...

Slikovni rezultat za check please gif

Spoiler
0 Likes
Unibet Poker Expert
@XY sorry to hear about this issue. Any chance I can get the log file? Will be difficult to do any investigation without it
0 Likes
XY Rank 20
Rank 20

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:
@XYsorry to hear about this issue. Any chance I can get the log file? Will be difficult to do any investigation without it

I am doing this for my children,if they decide to play on Unibet...in about 10-15 years. Smile

If Unibet does stay active that long,which I doubt. Rofl