Relax Gaming Certificate RNG

polarbear

I would like to see this certificate cause i am tired to wait waiting till variation will end.I have more than 1 month , more exactly 18 july since i am in completly down.I never seen in my life in 5 years since i play for living such a disgusting period.I dont say much when i am saying i am going 100% of times ahead and i am completly busted.I dont think it is normal in a game with no variation as sng 5 max.

I have more than 1000 games with disgusting distribution.

I would like to see this certificate , it is to much what is happening

@polarbear wrote:

I would like to see this certificate cause i am tired to wait waiting till variation will end.I have more than 1 month , more exactly 18 july since i am in completly down.I never seen in my life in 5 years since i play for living such a disgusting period.I dont say much when i am saying i am going 100% of times ahead and i am completly busted.I dont think it is normal in a game with no variation as sng 5 max.

Before you make irrational statements, you should think for for a minute. What motive does Unibet have to run unfair games? The RNG doesn't recognize the players seated, it just deals the cards. It's similar to life. Some people go on to be successful/famous, while others, equally talented, might have to change careers because of unfortunate circumstances. (Family problems/Injury/etc). This is what we call Variance. You might be the best player on the planet, but could get the wrong end of Variance for a very very long time. It's how you react to it which will determine if Poker is the right game for you.

I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

@Magicadil wrote:

@polarbear wrote:

Before you make irrational statements, you should think for for a minute. What motive does Unibet have to run unfair games? The RNG doesn't recognize the players seated, it just deals the cards. It's similar to life. Some people go on to be successful/famous, while others, equally talented, might have to change careers because of unfortunate circumstances. (Family problems/Injury/etc). This is what we call Variance. You might be the best player on the planet, but could get the wrong end of Variance for a very very long time. It's how you react to it which will determine if Poker is the right game for you.

please please dont answer to this thread. i was making a simple question where i can see that certificate nothing more.dont really care post starting with "why" etc.

you dont know my game level , you dont know anything about me. i know what i am talking and i am not crazy about that. i have tens of thousands of sng played in 5 years

i think this is you

http://pokerprolabs.com/magicadil/partypoker

http://pokerprolabs.com/magicadil/888.com

we are on different levels so please stop trying to say anything related with poker with me.

@polarbear wrote:

@Magicadil wrote:

@polarbear wrote:

please please dont answer to this thread. i was making a simple question where i can see that certificate nothing more.dont really care post starting with "why" etc.

you dont know my game level , you dont know anything about me. i know what i am talking and i am not crazy about that. i have tens of thousands of sng played in 5 years

i think this is you

http://pokerprolabs.com/magicadil/partypoker

http://pokerprolabs.com/magicadil/888.com

we are on different levels so please stop trying to say anything related with poker with me.

"please please dont answer to this thread." You posted in the poker section, anyone can answer.

"we are on different levels so please stop trying to say anything related with poker with me." Good to know you see everything as a competition. Low Quality member.

I debate

Good to know you see everything as a competition. Low Quality member.

i have no competition with you my friend. i am only playing poker on unibet i dont need nothing more.

answer to my question please : how it comes that on pokerstrategy you have in 5 years 200 posts and on this community in one month you have 700 posts?

how is all about going on all forums and say : "partypoker is the best poker room i ever played in my life and is the best of the best" and you come here and say " unibet is the best of the best you ever played in your life"?

how it comes that you never are part in any promotion wich is involved money in it and you are in all free stuff?

i am tired trying to compare me that i am in a competition when all i am doing is to see on my bussines. i have no time to spend in vain beside of you.

keep it as it is and dont try to give a reply to those questions , i know the real answer

This was a safe bet that it will end up with comments soon after i saw this thread.  sometimes,yes,it feels like the whole system is against you and ,in the end you put your money and time into it,and i understand you.I get angry even on freerolls and smashed a few times things around me and it felt unfair and was really dissapointed from what had happend.

Don't actualy thing that is a bad attitud to be a competitive person,he sees things from another point of view and this is his way to express when he feels that something was unfair for him.And he was just asking a legit question and i guess we ahave the right to see all kinds of certificates if we want too,in the end it's our money there. But also,this is a community and in theory at least,we all the right to express our opinions and share what we think on different subjects.

I'm trying to understand people as they are,even most of the time they react not similar to me,but this is life,so let's keep it positive guys :D

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"

@polarbear wrote:

Good to know you see everything as a competition. Low Quality member.

i have no competition with you my friend. i am only playing poker on unibet i dont need nothing more.

answer to my question please : how it comes that on pokerstrategy you have in 5 years 200 posts and on this community in one month you have 700 posts?

how is all about going on all forums and say : "partypoker is the best poker room i ever played in my life and is the best of the best" and you come here and say " unibet is the best of the best you ever played in your life"?

how it comes that you never are part in any promotion wich is involved money in it and you are in all free stuff?

i am tired trying to compare me that i am in a competition when all i am doing is to see on my bussines. i have no time to spend in vain beside of you.

keep it as it is and dont try to give a reply to those questions , i know the real answer

I like Partypoker & Unibet both equally. Party is more targeted towards my home country though. I find the community more engaging here, that's why I'm a lot more active.

I only join promotions I have an interest in. I didn't join the price boost because I have no interest whatsoever in football. The only time I watch football is when the entire World is represented.

This question you brought up isn't really a Poker related question, more to do with integrity. You've been playing Poker long enough, so I hope you understand why asking to see Certificate of an extremely trusted site (Even though it's listed & you can easily view) seems like a childish response to going through a bad run.

Anyways, I'm done here. Good luck in the future

I debate

I always love reading this guy's posts for a good laugh but I can't tell if he is serious or not. I love how he is on "a different level" and yet his bad beat rant of "super sick variance" was losing a couple of flips in a row. I love how he is on a "different level" and he's basically accusing Unibet poker of being rigged and asking for evidence that it isn't. Haven't seen many regs do that :catfrustrated:  And also dude: anyone can post on any open thread and enter any promotion they want so that's bs also + I love how you like to compare other community members to yourself by how many posts or likes they have. :catvery-happy:

Just chill out.

@polarbear wrote:

@FreedoM wrote:

Seems @polarbear is one of the guys that was on an upswing all his 5 year career.

hehehe , no way , of course i had downs but not like this and games were with bigger variation and rake was higher.

but anyway i was asking only one simple question. ignore my tilt post

send me youre email in pm i will send you a couple of poker books 2 de tilt you

I fully agree with pecalbear about this. I too believe the games are rigged so he cannot win. It's a complete disgrace!!??!?!?

I complete disagree with anything here http://www.mga.org.mt/gaming-sectors/remote-gaming/licensed-operators/ where Relax have received gaming licences for multiple companies and still believe their RNG is not random at all.

I believe the licence mentioned here https://www.gamblingcontrol.org/licensees/egambling-licensees/ is a fake and in no way should be deemed as proof of game integrity. You can never trust a website with purple headers.

I also think being able to find these two pieces of information on the first page of search results on Goggle is simply not good enough and would like a different member of the Unibet staff to read them to me each night via Skype before I go to bed so that I can dream peacefully about all pecalbears 52-48 flips going his way.

If something isn't done in the next 17 hours I will be writing a strongly worded email to Phil Helmuth so he can have varience banned from poker.

295530_res1_Sarcastic.jpg.a17efbbb7b066098207ae03e3eb1d471.jpg

Have you read my blog HERE... It's long isn't it :)

@MoreTBC wrote:

I fully agree with pecalbear about this. I too believe the games are rigged so he cannot win. It's a complete disgrace!!??!?!?

I complete disagree with anything here http://www.mga.org.mt/gaming-sectors/remote-gaming/licensed-operators/ where Relax have received gaming licences for multiple companies and still believe their RNG is not random at all.

I believe the licence mentioned here https://www.gamblingcontrol.org/licensees/egambling-licensees/ is a fake and in no way should be deemed as proof of game integrity. You can never trust a website with purple headers.

I also think being able to find these two pieces of information on the first page of search results on Goggle is simply not good enough and would like a different member of the Unibet staff to read them to me each night via Skype before I go to bed so that I can dream peacefully about all pecalbears 52-48 flips going his way.

If something isn't done in the next 17 hours I will be writing a strongly worded email to Phil Helmuth so he can have varience banned from poker.

295530_res1_Sarcastic.jpg.1ab5334754553799c2e6ec098cd541a7.jpg

Please could you put warnings at the top of your posts please, I was worrying for your sanity till I got to the bottom of the post :P

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

Too Close or Not to close... that is the question?

I firmly feel in my half sobering up state, dammit that if the mods of this site can't see that the OP is a longtime trolling idiot and should be banned on the spot then perhaps the mods of this site should be fired as well.  If by chance that the mods of this site are actually employees of Unibet then it's up to the shareholders to take action, dammit.  I will ride an iceberg from Canada to Sweden for the next shareholders meeting to ensure that Unibet takes their moderating seriously, dammit.

Archived